Kror Guy Yasit

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yam does play in this la korn ,she get pair up with the Sat guy. i don't think she film her scenes yet though. i can't wait to see her.i miss her. like her a lot. i hope she has lots of scenes out.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
boranl37 said:
who does thooptheng play in singhakraipope?
[post="77879"][/post]​

the man that played him plays a monkey in Singhakraipope. They got the bad guy in that one to play Thoopteng in GorGayasith

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
boranl37 said:
does anyone have any more sc for this movie? Especially the main characters.
[post="78094"][/post]​
umm, yea... i post it up later for u ok... :D sorrie if it takes awhile, cuss i dont like dat lakorn...hehehhehe LOL

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
amikaX said:
umm, yea... i post it up later for u ok... :D sorrie if it takes awhile, cuss i dont like dat lakorn...hehehhehe LOL
[post="78191"][/post]​
ok, thanks anyways!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Teedee17 said:
Yam does play in this la korn ,she get pair up with the Sat guy. i don't think she film her scenes yet though. i can't wait to see her.i miss her. like her a lot. i hope she has lots of scenes out.
[post="77816"][/post]​
it suck how dida is more interest in the new actress. just because she the miss thailand. yam she be the main nek in this one. because she have more experience than the new nek.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's just like regular lakorn..Every generation they have to have new people coming in..So yea..And plus lakornpuenbarn hardly have anyone anyways...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Does anyone wants to watch this lakorn?

Someone make a poll and I'll check to see if alot of people vote yes...then I'll upload it for ya'll :)

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I actual don't mind the new actors and actress. There's not a lot of borna actors, so its good that they find new one because then you won't have to watch the same actors in every lakorn they have. I'll give this new girl a try, she looks like she can act in the first scene. I hope they don't spend a long time on the kids generation. But I have a feeling they do because now days boran lakorn are made for little kids to watch. you can tell by the stupid jokes and other craps that they add in just for little kids.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
yes, i do want to see it especially when they are grown up. i want to watch Yam and the guy she pair up with. :D

L

lalalek

i missed out on last nights eppie so give me the scoops!!!! Did that one little girls grandma (the Pee Poup) Died or survive......? Did pra'eak and the mom escape? please info!!!!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
this boran lakorn is not that bad..i kinda enjoy it very much..lolz..i like the new girl tho..she's pretty...