Kror Guy Yasit

Rakniran

OMG80 episode?
Why in the world did the make the kids part so long up to 40?
Whats so good about watching little kids.WE want the grown up parts.No little kids gonna sit infront of the tv and watch this tv when they have cartoon..Also,i dont think adult or teenager would want to see kids part..Not attractive or interesting...Why dont they just jump straight to the grown up...Thats when romantic of love start...I guess,I will stop watching this now...im on episode 14...i'm they are not gonna grow up til episode 41-80. Then I will wait til episode 41 air and i will continued u on..I was waiting so long for them to grow up and now i just find out they wont be grown up til 41 parts...im very upset...I just dont find kids to be interesting..hahhahahha......

Thank for sharing the information...i'm glad that i find out...
I was so lost and waiting for so long to see them grow up...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
40 eps of the little ones??!! :sweat: guess it's gonna be one long ride..

anyway, i just got to the part where the mama dies and the gort kayasith splits into the seven.. so, are they gonna be split like that from now on?? i hope so cause i think it moves faster this way..

also, the little boy in the red, the one that was mean to the girl with the pee bop grandma, he's so cute!! so, is he gonna be the mean one out of all of them?? i hope so, cause i like his character!! :lmao:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
freaken A....80 epidose...so really how many is that in tapes..lolz...cuzz i don't get some of these systems...well what i watch...each tape is like 2 hours? sooo yeah...anywayz..hope that doesn't mean like 40 tapes..or imma die! thats 40 bucks mean...lolz...anywayz god damn..too damn fucken long..they better make it good..! or else!

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i'm guessing in tapes is probably about 30-40 tapes. Geez, longer than Kula! And half of it is gonna be about the kids.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Now a day, the boran lakorn take forever to end. It seems like one whole year just for one boran lakorn. That is way too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I can't believe they will actually make this long. TIred of it. I will just stop watching it. :wavecry: If it get interesting then I might consider of continue.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably around 20 + cassettes b/c each cassettes has 4 episodes. 4x20=80. maybe around 23-24 cassettes end. i don't mind there are lots of couples. it wouldn't be too much of a drag. it wouldn't be too boring. i hope. i like Yam. can't wait to see Yam.

40 eps for the kids..dang..thats hella long..i might have to wait this out until the middle then..

kids are cute and all..but is it really neccessary to devote half the lakorn to the kids?? most of the action happen when theyr'e older...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hmm I only watched the first episode and It seems really sad so i chose not to watch it so I don't know whats happening. So is pra`ek grown up yet? & Did someone say 7 Kids? Does pra`ek turn into 7 diff person. Dahs kinna like Glort petch jet see ? What have I been missing? Can someone tell me whats happening so far?

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
80 eps. that is soooo freaky damn long. gosh half of the lakorn is about the little kid and half will be the grow up. the little kid part is just a waist of time.. why just get to the grow up part very fast. this lakorn is just a waist of money.. to damn long.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
does anyone know who the guy is who plays god in this boran? where can i get pictures of him? I just fell in love when i saw fah mai. oh my god that body is to die for.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well his name isn't Thookteng in this version lol..His name is 'Awaygee'..How stupid lol...
[post="89402"][/post]​
oh, i haven't seen that part yet that's why.