Kror Guy Yasit

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think Mon girl, Wed girl and Thurs boy will have a couple because if they were to have one they would show it already like the other days: Tues,Fri,Sat,and Sun. they show it right away their couples: Tue with Buayam, Fri with Paytra, Sat with Mont-tra, and Sun with Un-ya-nee and i remember the old version: Wed doesn't have a couple, mon couple wasn't that important as well as Sat guy couple only see at the end. but Sun,Tue,Thur,Fri has a couple and Sun & Tue was the couple that was more important especially Tues was the most fun to watch. triangle love of Viratape,Akanee,&Karagade. the bad guy "r" nang egg and she was pregnant with his baby that was a shocker for me. i can't wait to watch when they grow up especially want to watch Yam couple. i notice all 3 nang egg: Un ya nee, Bua yam, and Mont tra are all sad roles. Un ya nee got mistreated by her step-mom & have to ran away or gonna get kill, her dad got poison&died. Bua yam is a regular girl you can say a poor girl she get insulted by other people in town say she's "Pee Pop" she has to run away from people always, take care of her grandma that likes to yell at her. Mont tra dad died so she came to live with her grandfather & her aunt take her to live in the palace. she get mistreated by her cousin, he like to yell & hurt her too plus Sun ni waun is mean to her as well as the other brothers because they think she's bad like her cousin. the couples i think that sound fun and interesting to watch is: Sun ni waun & Mont tra will be sad for her because he's mean to her and later he will fall in love with & she may have to chose who to help between her cousin & Sun ni waun.,Pra guy prek & Pay tra they are friends and will turn into love he's like her soilder so he may think it's not right for him to love a princess like her ,their relationship sound cute , and Ang kut & Bua yam they see eachother and talk back at eachother. so they will be another cute couple. did little Suriyae met little Un ya nee yet? i didn't see it. it just show she met "P'mong". beginnin's role so i decide to watch it and it's fun. the kids are all cute. again can't wait till they grow up.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
What?! teedee, are you sure that JuntaoPah, Watalut, and Pomin won't have couples? that would really make me mad :angry: . i was really beginning to like the monday girl. i really hope they all have couples. Besides, there is still a lot of the kids scenes, so maybe their couples will show during that time, hopefully :( . But anyways. does anyone know what Sooleya and Anyani's relationship gonna be like? i dont think he'll be mean to her like the saturday couple, but that would be cute anyways!!!!!! i'm really starting to like all the couple's so far, it is very cute even with the little kids, cuz they are soooooooooooo adorable!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey boranl37
i'm not sure either if Jungtrapah, Putarat,Pumin won't have couples. i'm just guessing because the la korn has gone on for quite some time and still didn't show their couples yet. not like the other days which show their couples already. i was wondering who would play as Paytra role that get with pra guy prek because i know who play for all the roles already except Paytra. i agree Suriyae & Un ya nee couple probably will get a long. like eachother ,not like Mont tra & Sun ni waun that he is a meanie to her which i really want to see there couple the most because i like Yam. heheheh

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhhhhh! i'm gonna cry if the three don't have couples :wavecry: . But i think that the older Paetra will become a hot bastard! I dont know, at least i hope so! Actually, he better be! :D . i love a movie filled with hot guys! lol. anyways, they need to grow up, because just like you, duang jai, i want to see Sunniwaun and Montra. ;)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think 'Barisorn' will like 'Monthra' when they all grow up..And then there will be a feud between him and 'Suniwarn'....I don't know..Just guessing...lol...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ba dee sorn is Mont tra's cousin. he can't like her. in the la korn he doesn't even like her. he like to pick on her. there may be a feud between Ba dee sorn & Sun ni waun but more of trying to take over their dad's palace & fight over the shield more. and Mont tra will be in the middle of who should she help out. i hope Sun ni waun when he grow up will look good. i can't wait to see when they grow up too. whoa you use my actually name. boranl37 hehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Ba dee sorn will like Un ya nee & fight over with Suriyae (sun) but weird that Suriyae&Un ya nee haven't met yet. they didn't met yet right? look like Un ya nee & P'mong like eachother. hehehehe. the little un ya nee is so cute.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, i think Un ya nee the little gurl is so adorable, she just super cute..i like her character more...lolx

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But it doesn't matter if there related or not because usually most lakornpuenbarn the bad guy or pra aek have to marry there own cousin...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ba dee sorn will like Un ya nee because epi 17 or 19? not sure which one, her step-mom told him to find Un ya nee & he ask for her pix back from the bat. it shows he will like her when they grow up for sure. i want to see when Sat boy comes around and see mont tra girl again. it's still on Tues boy. i want it to be Sat soon. hehehe. i want to see what he will say to her this time they see eachother. so some how him & his mom will go stay at the palace again because Mont tra live in the palace so Sun ni waun has to go back to the palace some how so he can see Mont tra.

i like the all the little girls that i've seen so far (up to tape 3)..which would be the princess, the bad guy's cousin, the girl whose grandma is a pee pope? (she played the little yam in Gomin..she is so freakin cute), and the girl from the krot kayasith that comes out after the red dude(she played a second little Kob in LNJ)..they're all so cute..but i don't know their names so can someone tell me who's gonna end up with which p'ek or god(from der052's post :D )

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
hmm, Palisorn will probably fight Sooleya for Anyani, but when he returns to his castle, he might kinda think Montra is hot or something (lol) and try to get with her also. I don't know, but it could happen :huh: . I still want to know if JuntoaPah, Watalut, and Pomin have couples or not.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
which god? i only saw 2 gods and both are bad. i don't think the other 2 girls: Jungtrapah & Putarat will get with the gods. i don't think they will have any couples. i don't think Pumin will get with any girl either b/c it's epi19 and didn't even show their couples yet. gosh! i hope Ba dee sorn doesn't like Montra because it's sick b/c they are first cousin. but like you say anything can happen. can't wait till they all grow up.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
who was Bodeesorn in the previous life? because he's having flashbacks from heaven of Intaranee/Anyanee, the wife of the God. It seems like he was one of the maids in heaven, maybe the evil one so if that's true, he can't like Anyanee because he was jealous and hated her in the previous life. Anyways, in boran lakorns they never change the gender so if they were female in the previous life, they'll be reborn as female.
Any ideas on who Bodeesorn was in the previous life?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
in previous life isn't Ba dee sorn one of the the god. i remember he's one of 2 gus that serve the head god(the buff guy that his wife is Intaranee) that got send down to destroy pra egg. i think Ba dee sorn will like Unyanee in the new life. because it should he was interest in her already that he want her pix back and will look for her

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Ewww i think one of the lil bois..without the teeth in the front is annoying..that boi is hella bad at acting...so sowwie...just had to mention that..but so far i think this lakorn is pretty good..too many characters though and some of the kids are bad at acting! can't wait til they grow up though!

akanin

sarNie Elites
hey guys...j/w who is the girl that poisons her own husband...what's her name and does anyone have other pics of her...she's sooo FINE... :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
akanin said:
hey guys...j/w who is the girl that poisons her own husband...what's her name and does anyone have other pics of her...she's sooo FINE... :)
[post="94825"][/post]​
her name is Som ka :)