Kuey Yai Sapai Lek(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
if only aon got with ae instead..tao looks horrible now..

shubby

sarNie Adult
i never find Ae..attrative..but i agree on the part that she's a great actress and yeah she can act!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
i loved Ae since nago asoke and that one cooking lakorn she did with uttsadawoot. she was really good in nang barp too. she looks pretty with the long hair. i was really liking that bland straight/short hair she was keeping. she looks good with the long curls. anyways, i think she would look a lot older if she were paired with aon. i'm so happy he's on screen. he was adorable in jao nai wai ka toh and sapai jao. he actually looks good with noon; shes cute too. as for tao, omg man cut your hair. lol i remember liking him in baan rai ruern ruk.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i liked tao in nee kan san ruk..love him and nan together..also he was so handsome!..i hate his new look..makes him look old..but yeh aon and tao is singing the theme song..tao shouldnt sing..no offense..but dont like his voice..

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was confirmed to air Friday-Sunday after "Ruen Naree"

we'll get to see Aon again after he gone for soooooooo long. i think ever since "Far Din Klien Dao" ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay!!..cant wait to see Aon..i miss him sooo much..my parents is going to be happy..especially my dad cuz he keeps asking when aon's going to be back on screen..cuz he likes him

thea

sarNie Hatchling
I wish ae and aon was the main couple...wats up w/ ch3 they don't let ae be n'ek, they always seem to pair her up in supporting roles like in nang barp and stuff. um don't ae have like a tv sitcom on ch3?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea wassup wit tat ae not da main nek she does look good wit aon newayz they trying 2 bring da new generation in line ch7 is

calla

sarNie Adult
i don't think this lakorn is to replace "ruen naree" because roots says "jao sao baan rai" is.

hey, so i think this lakorn is not prime time, its might air after Chaiya and Tanya's lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn isnt airing after ruen naree anymore :( cuz por/namfon lakorn is..i hope this lakorn isnt airing after tanya/chaiya timeslot..i think its going to air later not now..well hope so