Kularb Neua Mek (DaraVDO)

solin

sarNie Adult
Aum plays better n'rai than Noon lol. I have never seen Noon as n'rai to be honest.
I like Aum in this kind of character because she is so great that even if I want to slap her I still love her.
I hope n'ek won't be a weak but more a confident and strong role.
It's nice to see Stephan and Aum again...I liked their first lakorn together.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whaaaa... i just saw this topic!!!
OMG!!! AUM N NOON IN ANOTHER LAKORN TOGETHER!!!
SUPER!!!! BUT EWWWWE... Y STEFAN... ARGH...

cecilia

Staff member
Aum plays better n'rai than Noon lol. I have never seen Noon as n'rai to be honest.
I like Aum in this kind of character because she is so great that even if I want to slap her I still love her.
I hope n'ek won't be a weak but more a confident and strong role.
It's nice to see Stephan and Aum again...I liked their first lakorn together.
she's pretty wicked in that one lakorn with Egkarate and Raknakara ..
she's one evil person, makes me hate her so much in these two LOl

i'll wait for the reunion -- still hope it's not stefan.

Mann

Noons actually a pretty great nang rai, if you have never seen her nang rai before oh girl you missed out lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yeh Noon is really really good at N'rai she was super good in Raknakara

But i have to agree with cecilia hope stefan's not in here they might have looked good in they're first lakorn but i still remember the drama that happened off set lol

jakjann

Jakjann
UPADTE:

(If I hear it right) Winny (Nok´s BF) play in this drama too....

but it is a important role or not, dont know.
they already shoot some scene but not too much.

Mann

Yuph I think confirmed ^^
Okay, so they went on the set for both Noon/Stephans birthday, it was so cute!
Credit to NOIKI @ SPICYFORUM.NET
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PgWQOR7v1k

thanks jakjaan! OMG noon look so beautiful in this pic:

audreyhfan

sarNie Egg

whoa, who's the hottie next to Noon? :wub: He looks hotter than Stephan. He should be the p'ek instead.haha Can't wait to watch this. It doesn't matter who the n'rai is because both Aum and Noon are awesome actresses. I'm sure both of them will be great. I can't say the same for p'ek though. :lol:Noon is pretty :wub: Aum's beautiful like always. Is she having any new lakorn with Oil or Por?

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
damnn that dude next to noon is hot!!! and i think noon should be the n'ek! she looks wayyyy more innocent than aum. :rolleyes:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm sure Noon would be great as rai, she did play one before and it was good. I'm excited to see Noon and Aum together again but good grief they could've chosen better actors. Fan still can't act and Vinny's Thai is abysmal, he should just stick to modeling.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
hopefully this will air after Nang Kreed!! Two of my fave actress finally reuniting!! Wish the pek was someone else though.