Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
i dnk why matt and grate havent accepted a new lakorn yet

Isn't Matt still in school? I don't know about Great though. Maybe he is busy with other stuff or maybe he hasn't got a good lakorn to accept. Yeah, Matt needs to have more than one lakorn per year. And even then, you don't know enough about her lakorns. Barely any pictures or stuff.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I second your response Merit. I've been checking some update on this drama but barely nothing new all the things that i might know that this
will air in the beginning or mid next year 2011 cos the ch3 4 lakorn series are letting this fall behind so we have to let them all finished
airing. And a dream comes true 4 those who waited.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A news update @Gale facebook fc said this lakorn is nearly done filming but i think this air sometime in early 2011.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wth? it took them a whole year to film this lakorn and they are not done yet. well i guess its good to know they arent stocking it..

thanks alice

Ana

sarNie Adult
It's actually more than a year since I heard about this lakorn :p
I think since Kuan Kammathep was out. And that was long ago. Damn they take a long timeeeeeeeeeee :eek:

tinah

sarNie Coma
its just a typical lakorn so why are they taking so long to film lol no wonder grate and matt havent been accepting any lakorn..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My typical guessing that when this airs it might turn out with long episode just like Rabum duang dao since there is going to be
lots of dramas in this lakorn dealing with family problems. Matt character in here is not as rai as we all imagine she's more
to Au's only spoiled child that wants everything and deserve and misunderstand her father, in a way of the relationship.
Great and Matt are my most interesting pair to watch.

Merit

sarNie Adult
My typical guessing that when this airs it might turn out with long episode just like Rabum duang dao since there is going to be
lots of dramas in this lakorn dealing with family problems. Matt character in here is not as rai as we all imagine she's more
to Au's only spoiled child that wants everything and deserve and misunderstand her father, in a way of the relationship.
Great and Matt are my most interesting pair to watch.
I am anticipating this also, but my gosh, it's just now almost done? WTH!! This is so typical of Matt's lakorn. It always takes somewhere up to a year and then we rarely hears anything about it. I wonder what seems to be taking this lakorn so long to film. I would understand if they had to travel out of country or do something special but this is just another lakorn. Usually, with other lakorns you hear something then six months later it's wrapping up or has an airing date...I want to see some pictures at least. But nope, that's too much to ask for. LOL.

I honestly think with the way things are goind it'll be at least the middle of next year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
since it took them this long it better be worth the wait. like with wan jai, it took them a year as well but it was totally worth the wait. im hoping it'll be the same for this lakorn. maybe have up to 14 epis

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes maybe something like 14 or more episode. Gale she seem to be mature when chatting on facebook she actually
suit her age like a grown up adult. She is wonderful for everyone to have as a big sister. Lately there isn't
any updates or barely no new images. :scratchhead2: everything is at a slow pace.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes maybe something like 14 or more episode. Gale she seem to be mature when chatting on facebook she actually
suit her age like a grown up adult. She is wonderful for everyone to have as a big sister. Lately there isn't
any updates or barely no new images. :scratchhead2: everything is at a slow pace.
Well Alice, you are going to have to keep us update if there is anything new with this lakorn. I try to check on utube too but only the old behind the scenes pop up. The more I watch the clips over the more I really like Matt/Great together and the more I look forward to this lakorn. The fact that Matt/Great will have a lot of intense scenes together. I'm sure Great is going to get slap at least more than once by Matt. LOL. Oh, I think Great getting mad makes him look cuter in my book. :)

chouakim

TTFC♥
Haha, you all make me anticipate for it more. I hope that this lakorn will shine a bigger light on Matt. She's so talented but not much of everyone knows of her yet. I haven't watched much of Great, but I'm sure that I will like him..a lot! :lol:
I hope that Ch.3 will promote it well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i hope matt will shine after this lakorn. theres alot of newbies of ch3 who is becoming popular so theres gonna be some competition like yaya and kimberly.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well Alice, you are going to have to keep us update if there is anything new with this lakorn. I try to check on utube too but only the old behind the scenes pop up. The more I watch the clips over the more I really like Matt/Great together and the more I look forward to this lakorn. The fact that Matt/Great will have a lot of intense scenes together. I'm sure Great is going to get slap at least more than once by Matt. LOL. Oh, I think Great getting mad makes him look cuter in my book. :)
Yes Merit i will try my best to update but it will be for awhile until new updates on this drama. :scratchchin:
I think i might try asking the casts in here 4 update since they all have their own fanclub webpage, even Au's
has his too but haven't chat to ask yet cos I'm bit shy since his a mature guy but he seems a talkative playful
his just young for his age. Sorry this like a off topic. Maybe were all going to see Great and Matt onshow
next year.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes Merit i will try my best to update but it will be for awhile until new updates on this drama. :scratchchin:
I think i might try asking the casts in here 4 update since they all have their own fanclub webpage, even Au's
has his too but haven't chat to ask yet cos I'm bit shy since his a mature guy but he seems a talkative playful
his just young for his age. Sorry this like a off topic. Maybe were all going to see Great and Matt onshow
next year.

If I can ask the stars directly I would have...Then again I am not so very shy maybe that helps. LOL. The only thing is I don't want this to get postponed too long then all of a sudden it'll be air as an evening lakorn. One never know, since there are a lot of lakorns coming out with newbies. So, while she's still has wan jai as a successful lakorn I hope they'll get it together and out it on the air...very soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Na Merit i don't think this will air on the evening cos i know and watch Au's past lakorn never aired on the evening
time and same goes to Great too, if they were to show this on the evening its only when Matt gets paired with
those actors that usually stuck with evening time for example Tye is one of them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If I can ask the stars directly I would have...Then again I am not so very shy maybe that helps. LOL. The only thing is I don't want this to get postponed too long then all of a sudden it'll be air as an evening lakorn. One never know, since there are a lot of lakorns coming out with newbies. So, while she's still has wan jai as a successful lakorn I hope they'll get it together and out it on the air...very soon.
Hey Merit good news for u there is a new clip update at my3space which i'll post the link 4 u or any other viewers
and if were all have faith and luck that this lakorn might not reach up to see it air 2011 i can just take a guess
maybe end of December. And it won't be airing the evening time they still have Mon-Tue and Wed-Thur it can be either
of them or no luck will see this January 2011 and Rome/Joy lakorn Duang Ta Sawan filming end on December.http://www.my3space.com/SEESAN/video/3611-3636-3604-3585-3621-3657-3629-3591-3585-3640-3627-3621-3634-3610-3619-/

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hey Merit good news for u there is a new clip update at my3space which i'll post the link 4 u or any other viewers
and if were all have faith and luck that this lakorn might not reach up to see it air 2011 i can just take a guess
maybe end of December. And it won't be airing the evening time they still have Mon-Tue and Wed-Thur it can be either
of them or no luck will see this January 2011 and Rome/Joy lakorn Duang Ta Sawan filming end on December.http://www.my3space.com/SEESAN/video/3611-3636-3604-3585-3621-3657-3629-3591-3585-3640-3627-3621-3634-3610-3619-/

That is so exciting to hear. Thanks for the update. I like this company. I thought they did good with Kuan Kammathep...the only thing I have with them is..they focus a bit too much on the supporting characters. So, hopefully this one they will give Great/Matt more scenes together.