Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

little

sarNie Adult
l luv this lakorn so much it's unusual type n'ek is smart, sassy, and beat up n'rai and great is not on the rai side he;s smart. cute couple

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i feel bad.. i haven't watched the last 2 eps yet even though i d/l them on my comp >_<.. shall get to it soon hehe..

im really loving matt with grate though.. there's just something about them two ehehe..

i really hope matt accepts another lakorn for this year.. she is a really good actress indeed that's not in the spotlight.. which she should!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this lakorn a lot!!!!
LOVE all the scenes of Matt and Grate together (bad/good)
Whenever they play in a scene, you can totally tel they're comfortable around each other
Can't wait for the next episode.... more cute scenes <3

^ I was looking at pictures of the TV Golden Awards and here it is....

They are so damn cute together. Doesn't it look like they are holding hands? Or is it just me looking at the picture late at night. lol

Never mind...I'm not the only one who said they are holding hands...Grate really is holding her hand. That is so sweet. Awwwww...Hmmmm...something must be up with them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg why are they holding hands as if they are a real couple! I never seen Matt become that close with her co star

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i feel bad.. i haven't watched the last 2 eps yet even though i d/l them on my comp >_<.. shall get to it soon hehe..

im really loving matt with grate though.. there's just something about them two ehehe..

i really hope matt accepts another lakorn for this year.. she is a really good actress indeed that's not in the spotlight.. which she should!
Matt's name is link to 2 upcoming that Ch3 had decide but just waiting for Matt if she accept it or not.

cecilia

Staff member
2nd Rome looks like a contestant from THE IDOL PROJECT -- did anyone recognize this?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Omg why are they holding hands as if they are a real couple! I never seen Matt become that close with her co star

Maybe they are dating but we just don't know about it yet. :) To be honest, Matt doesn't come across to me as a person that like to display her relationship to the world. She somehow wanted to guard such thing as private. But hey, she might surprise us all. lol. I never thought, she would be attending an award show holding Grate's hand either. Hahahah...You know, the way Grate be looking at Matt all the time in the lakorn, I'm betting my money on it that not all of it is acting. I really think they like each other. Beside, look at the way she acts towards Mart K. she really didn't care for him and she lets it be known. Matt is a straight forward girl and for her to be this comfortable with Grate says a lot about them.

Cecilia....is that the Idol project a while ago? That guy looks creepy when he gives out his evil look. But I give him credit for being decent because I hate his character.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
finally got to see Rome-look-alike close and YEAH, he does look like Rome. i actually think he has some of Great's looks in him too. ^^

O.M.G. Great and Matt at the awards, looking gorgeous and HOLDING HANDS, that is just incredibly CUTE! i love seeing onscreen couples do things like that offscreen! and they really look like a couple, or, yes, VERY good friends. i'll take either one!

watching ep.4-5 and gosh Great is just so handsome! and he cracks me up. he's able to sleep by the side of the girl who's so mean to him and take care of her even though she's always doing things to irritate him. the way he looks at her, you can't help but know he must've been like love at first sight but just buried those down when she started attacking Gale.
and then how cute was he when he sat and made a list out for Matt LOL just giggling to himself! :coverlaf:

Matt should've at least apologized to him for hitting him. i know it's hard for her but come on, you hurt someone, even unintentionally, you should say sorry...BUT that lets Great force her to cook then. haha and the way she fry the fish HAHAHA it's like she's battling behind a shield

HOLY SHIET as rai as Matt is, i cannot stand jealous n'rai who is all possessive of p'ek, so i was very much SATISFIED by the way she beat Thip. Thip got in more hits, but man when Matt took advangtage of Great's insistence to take her home, the way she looked at Thip so slyly was nice!

cecilia

Staff member
Cecilia....is that the Idol project a while ago? That guy looks creepy when he gives out his evil look. But I give him credit for being decent because I hate his character.
Yes, the show was awhile back -- maybe summer or fall of 2009 ..
he looks like someone there -- i should go back and double check if he is lol

Okay -- he is ID 9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsOAZS2LStM
credit: jetturapol

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes, the show was awhile back -- maybe summer or fall of 2009 ..
he looks like someone there -- i should go back and double check if he is lol

Okay -- he is ID 9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsOAZS2LStM
credit: jetturapol

OMG!!!That's him...One and the same. I can't forget a face like that. He actually does well with those eyes of his. When he does that serious stare it's pretty evil.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I totally agree with you merit about grate and matt having thing towards each other. Usually I would say its just acting but for some reason I sense that they do have feelings for each other. Like you said, matts a straight forward person so if she doesn't like the guy she's not afraid to say it. She totally denied the rumors of mart right away lol since her and grate are so comfortable with one another than feelings could grow to more than friendship but its a matter of time when they want to let it out hehe

I feel same way with barry and yaya. I'm sure he has feelings toward yaya but since they are friends its best for him not to make a move otherwise it might be akward towards each other

Merit

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!!!! Matt/Grate fans....Matt has accepted Likit Snaeha and is pairing with GRATE again. They interview her at the TV Golden award. The fitting is soon. Oh...she said her real first kiss is with Grate. LOL. Aren't they cute.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Merit! Yes. I just heard that Matt and Grate will pair up in Likit Sanae Ha and fitting will be soon too. I'm so happy but then it's Good Feeling production and can't expect much out of that production since majority of their lakorns are FLOP! I haven't seen an A+ lakorn by them yet. :thumbdown: I'm glad Yadech and Matt&Grate spoil their fans b/c MTEAM MarkMint doesn't spoil us fans. Ehe. I wish they did too then I would be so happy with all my koo kwan teams. Lol. Sorry for the little rant of MTEAM that doesn't relate to this. Hehe.

OH! Love that they're holding hands together in that photo 555!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg thanks for the great news merit! ahhh this is a dream come true. im glad the producers saw their potential in this lakorn..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg thanks for the great news merit! ahhh this is a dream come true. im glad the producers saw their potential in this lakorn..
Good Feeling is producing it but they're just like Tv Scene and Pjj wish it was others like Lakorn Thai and Kong/Marsha will
be the old gen pra'nang in there and then Great and Matt it sounded like there is another similarity to KLRGR. And @pantip
a fan request about Ch3 not postpone Uma99 Kol Ruk Luang Jai which is said Ken and Chompoo but its unconfirm and the
request for Ch3 to pair either Yardthip or Matt along side with Ken as n'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Good Feeling is producing it but they're just like Tv Scene and Pjj wish it was others like Lakorn Thai and Kong/Marsha will
be the old gen pra'nang in there and then Great and Matt it sounded like there is another similarity to KLRGR. And @pantip
a fan request about Ch3 not postpone Uma99 Kol Ruk Luang Jai which is said Ken and Chompoo but its unconfirm and the
request for Ch3 to pair either Yardthip or Matt along side with Ken as n'ek.
ugh i know! out of all the productions, they are stuck with good feeling. so its gonna be another slap/kiss?

i really hope they dont pair up ken-araya again. i think they've been link to "kol ruk luang jai" long time ago but in the end, they got chosen to be in rahut torachon

uma is also another production that i dont want yard or matt to be in.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ugh i know! out of all the productions, they are stuck with good feeling. so its gonna be another slap/kiss?

i really hope they dont pair up ken-araya again. i think they've been link to "kol ruk luang jai" long time ago but in the end, they got chosen to be in rahut torachon

uma is also another production that i dont want yard or matt to be in.
what's happening with u if Matt or Yard is confirm with Ken for that request, kol ruk luang jai is a romantic comedy i know
Uma they're good in those genre their old one is phoo dee esarn with Au and Cherry, and yes ur right a kiss/slap and
its like something got to do with a fake marriage, that role can be Yardthip.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Episode 6 is epic romance...So love it!!! It made up for yesterday episode.

Hahhaa...LMAO the fighting is so freaking funny. Matt was trying to help Grate when she threw that plant at the bad guy but instead it hits Grate. And then she kept on pulling the bad guy's hair and when that didn't work she bite him. She is not one of those N'ek that just stand there and watch. And at the end she sucker punch that bad guy with him falling down. And Grate's expression was priceless.

When Grate is injured he is just one big, happy, smiley and sneaky baby. LOL. Gosh, I can't stress it enough how I love...love the way Grate looks at Matt. There is such longing in those eyes that makes me smile from ear to ear. They are falling in love indeed. The knife Grate took was to seal the deal. Grate kept on looking at Matt when she's not looking at him and it's all kind of sweetness. The part where he was chasing her with the wheelchair...so darn cute. And they took turn sleeping at the bedside.

I can't wait for next week episode. This lakorn is going by really fast and it is not dragging because it ends in two more weeks. I am going to miss Grate/Matt until their next lakorn airs.