Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Goodness, grates already 30? He look good for his age. I like how ch3 not only promotes young faces but they also bring in older people too.
Ummm, I think everyone is talking about Grate's age in the lakorn, not in reality. Grate is 25 and he's turning 26 this month.

Merit

sarNie Adult
gale/matt/great not sure of the age diff. but no way that matt is 18 even though she graduated. didn't she graduated like a bachelor looking for a job or something so i think she's like 22. she mention before something like au the dad marrying about the same age as her so gale could be 25 she's more mature though. for sure great must be 30 or so cus his parents said he's not young anymore ready to settle down. i really think that matt did not graduate from high school it's more of university. so why is that her friend oon is on her own with her own place and mature thinking unlike matt? plus gale was working for au cus great was telling gale how come she doesn't work for him she said that she wouldn't get to do anything so she work somewhere else which i think is au's company and that;s how they met right? cus gale can't drive nor she's outgoing so she must met au at his workplace. do u agree?

Yeah, Grate has got to be in his early 30's...And for Au to have a daughter Matt's age he has got to have her when he was young. I also think Gale is young but at least a few years older than Matt. I kind of want to know how Gale/Au met. Did they even dipped into that side of the story? It seemed like Au presented Gale to Matt and say, hey meet your stepmother without really a notice to Matt. He did not give her time to adjust wonder why Matt is so pissed. It's his fault really to do that to her.

Matt's friend being on her own might due to the fact her parents doesn't spoil her like Au spoiled Matt. Matt would have never move out if Au didn't get remarried she'll more likely live off his money. lol Being spoiled has its perk after all.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This lakorn looks interesting to me. I'll put it on my list to watch for sure, when I have a minute to watch that is.

As far as ratings are concerned, my understanding is that Channel 7 aims for their audiences out of the city. Whereas, Channel 3 aims for the big cities. I kind of don't get the rating numbers at all, but sponsors have a lot to do with the lakorn as well as commercials and advertising. Dude, I don't think I make sense. I think the aim audience has to do with their income too. It's kind of hard to explain. I'll have to research it all again someday. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Merit, I wouldn't mind matt being part of this production since their lakorns are pretty decent especially for a new production. I mean she could still work for other productions as well. Only some producers like pkai who uses the same actors for his lakorns. I also can't picture matt pairing up with actors her age since she been working with manily older actors. She seem to be suitable for them.

I don't mind her being with this production as well but I don't want them to use her all the time. Then she'll be stuck with them. I mean, it takes about a year if not a little more to film a lakorn. So, if she finished one then they want her in another one which leaves no room for her to work with other companies. And she'll be like Rome being stuck with one and that's too predictable for me.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Ummm, I think everyone is talking about Grate's age in the lakorn, not in reality. Grate is 25 and he's turning 26 this month.

Oh? Grate in reality looks to be in his early 30's to me. I roughly thought his age would be 33 or something. Well, that's good. Matt's mature looking so they match. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the ratings. i guess its not too bad since its moving up each episode. noon/pongs is doing quite well

what about the ratings of dome/ploys?
Its going quite well when i was reading @pantip. I don't know what is is but assuming its not bad its high for Dome the
start of his 1st role maybe they're high cos thanks to Ploy effort helps.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's what I was talking about, even if the lakorn doesn't get the highest rating if people talk about it then it can become very popular if not more popular than the higher rating ones. It is moving up a little each episode...I don't mind if it doesn't reach double digit as long as it doesn't drop too low. I figure the first episode for channel 3 is somewhere in the 5 or 6. So, the start is quite alright.
I'll seconds ur response Merit i know Ch7 they speed up in rating but not much from the feedback words whereas Ch3 and Ch5
their ratings can't reach to Ch7 but lots of positive feedback from the fans.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what i dont understand is how does their lakorn become the talk of the town and still dont receive high ratings lol but oh well, as long as the pra'nang and lakorn receive recognition than im fine with it. im sure after this lakorn many producers will contact matt to work with them :thumbsup: i would love to see her with with other popular productions like lakorn thai, broadcast etc
Wow i wanna answer this comment from u Tinah and same to Merit all of u said that Matt suit those mature co-star and wish
she can work for other production and when i was researching i found this unusual response in pantip they said Matt is maturer
than her age and they also mention how Au and Matt play a dad/daughter perfectly so Ch3 just imagining if they both do a
switch one day to play as pair they wanna test it out if they make it to the point then anything could happen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh? Grate in reality looks to be in his early 30's to me. I roughly thought his age would be 33 or something. Well, that's good. Matt's mature looking so they match. lol
believe this or not Gale is 1 years younger than Great offscreen, Great his 25 but he'll turn 26 soon and Gale she's 24
i hope one day Gale get her chance to play n'ek and her co-star is Great, they played sibling so they should be as pair
in the future.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its going quite well when i was reading @pantip. I don't know what is is but assuming its not bad its high for Dome the
start of his 1st role maybe they're high cos thanks to Ploy effort helps.
i found out the rating for the first week of domes lakorn. first epi got a 6 and 2nd got a 7. not bad at all! hope it continues to go up..then again, its going against yui's lakorn which is doing extremely well

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't mind her being with this production as well but I don't want them to use her all the time. Then she'll be stuck with them. I mean, it takes about a year if not a little more to film a lakorn. So, if she finished one then they want her in another one which leaves no room for her to work with other companies. And she'll be like Rome being stuck with one and that's too predictable for me.
thats true. well i hope matts next lakorn will be with a different production. maybe she will be in "rang ngo" for broadcast. she will be perfect for the role

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe grate played a spoiled, whiny brate in por/pats lakorn lol first time i saw him there i thought he was really cute

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching Episode 3 and before I go on, I must say that Grate is one handsome guy! ;)

I don't understand Thai so I'm just guessing what's going on. Matt's trying to find a job so that she doesn't have to depend on her father anymore ? Is that a hospital where Grate happens to see Matt (and she tries to hide her face behind a magazine) ? What is Grate doing there ? And why does Grate wait for Matt in front of Matt's friend's house after Matt and her friend get back from job interview (I assume) by those taxi-bikes (what is called in Thai ?). I assume that he just wants to tease Matt but after Matt starts throwing things to him, his expression turns rather serious (?). Urgh! It's frustrating not understanding what they're saying.

And another thing ... why does Grate decorate Matt's room at the resort and serves the drinks etc ?

Merit

sarNie Adult
i cant believe grate played a spoiled, whiny brate in por/pats lakorn lol first time i saw him there i thought he was really cute

I don't want to see a guy play a whiny and bratty character. It'so unattractive. Glad I didn't watch it or else that role of his would be stuck in my mind.

ALice...No way, would I want Matt/Au to be a couple. That is such an ewwww...factor. It screamed big time gross. lol. And for Gale, if one day they let her play as N'ek I prefer for her to be with someone else. There are way too many guys out there for her. I hate it when they play siblings and then end up pairing them together. That's just plain wrong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't want to see a guy play a whiny and bratty character. It'so unattractive. Glad I didn't watch it or else that role of his would be stuck in my mind.

ALice...No way, would I want Matt/Au to be a couple. That is such an ewwww...factor. It screamed big time gross. lol. And for Gale, if one day they let her play as N'ek I prefer for her to be with someone else. There are way too many guys out there for her. I hate it when they play siblings and then end up pairing them together. That's just plain wrong.
I don't know sis even me as well but Gale/Au aren't that bad though and i can't make the decision cos I'm not a lakorn director
its the Ch3 boss and manager creation, Au has paired up with so many of his age gap lately he had one lakorn with broadcast
company with Yardthip but it was a stock lakorn and they haven't even made up their minds to air it yet and i heard its
suppose to be a good one too cos Yardthip playing a princess while Au playing her bodyguard when he just known she's a
princess. If Ch3 want to pair Au/Matt then its their business maybe something about them that Ch3 carefully look into
along side.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen lakorn magazine of Matt/Great yet on Ethaicd.

I thought Matt has a boyfriend in real life?

Merit

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen lakorn magazine of Matt/Great yet on Ethaicd.

I thought Matt has a boyfriend in real life?

Hmmm...I would like to see some magazines cover as well. I think Matt is seeing someone too. And Grate had mentioned a while back that he is talking/seeing someone outside the industry. I honestly, don't want to see Matt/Grate date.lol. But I do want them to be good friends. And they seemed close enough off-screen like they are friends.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_XDnxNFdZ8

Adore Matt. She seemed like a fun girl to be around with. Someone that can laugh and make you laugh easily.