Kularb Son Narm

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks wishy. so the article from gossipstar didnt mention that dan will be acting as well? hrm, tv3admin mention he will be in here too.

im glad to see bow as n'ek. funny how i was saying that i wanted to see her in leading role and now she is. good for her

heres a pic for those who dont know who she is. shes gorgeous

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Oil's new lakorn "Kularb Son Narm", produced by Dan D2B

N'ek is Bow Benjawan, Pat's friend in "Rak Thur Yod Rak"
It's not produced by Dan, it's directed by Dan. Dan didnt write the story lol.

And it's not by Red Drama cause RS no longer make lakorns, and Red Drama finished when the main director for them pass away. This lakorn is produced by an entirely new company, but the RS team that use to work for Red Drama will be in here. As for what the new company is called, not sure either. But it's not Red Drama, it's a new company and this will be their first lakorn

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .... DAN....................... I MISS HIM LOTZ.. XP.. IM SO HAPPY HEHEHE.. WOOT WOOT..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does this mean Dan is going to play second lead :mellow: or his name only appear because he will be directing it!!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Dan is also in here and is also directing it. I doubt Beam is in here or else they'll be news.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Didn't she play nang'rai in Yuttakarn Hak Khan Tong with Rita, Rome, Noon, and Mart? Anyways, I don't really like her. Wait if Dan is also playing in here then what is Dan's role? I hope they don't make him villian because I think Oil is going to be the pra'ek.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Woot! I am watching this for sure if Dan is in it!!! I miss him ... supporting hmm I want him to be pra'ek. Oh well! As long as he's in the entertainment world again.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Dan, I heard he's playing Oil's little brother who is sick and Bow will be a nurse in here who will take care of Dan