Kularb Son Narm

kaew

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing more pix. Dan and his n'ke look so cutie together. Hope to see them pair up again after this lakorn. Just want to ask will they get each other at the end of this lakorn or not? I really hope they get each other....
They didnt get each other at the end hehe...from the story that i read

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing more pix. Dan and his n'ke look so cutie together. Hope to see them pair up again after this lakorn. Just want to ask will they get each other at the end of this lakorn or not? I really hope they get each other....

lol, i have actually been wondering about the same thing.. i'm not sure though. I hope they will.. they're cute.. lolss

Susie

sarNie Adult
dude i really do miss seeing dan on sceen!! glad to see him that he's actin again!! i'm definately goin to watch this one!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hope they change the ending and let Dan get with Bo, want a happy ending for him. nowadays director like to change the story so there is a chance the ending will be change.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
humm..will at lest its a happy ending for them then its fine..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yes i hope they change. what is the entire summary to anyways? all i know is that ae wants revenge on dan and then falls for oil :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
found Dan and Bow pictures in pantip, wanna share, they look cute together. read she play in ch3 series "nong mai rai borisut" too. so she is not a new actress. hope they will have some cute scenes in here. not only concnentrate on Ae too much.

They look cute! Dan need to cute his hair (I love the old Dan)!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree...sorry for oil fan but i really prefer dan as main o'ek over oil....i dunno why....i miss dan....hope this lakorn will air soon...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is airing on the 15th of this month I think against Pancake's lakorn "Buang Hong"

Ok scratch that I think this is airing on the 15th but Buang Hong is suppose to be airing in the same slot that "Prajun See Roong is airing"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I am so confused with all the air dates lmao I read an article that had like a bunch of air dates but I need to quit reading at 4 am =/ LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is airing on the 15th of this month I think against Pancake's lakorn "Buang Hong"

Ok scratch that I think this is airing on the 15th but Buang Hong is suppose to be airing in the same slot that "Prajun See Roong is airing"
BH, I have a feeling it will be crappy with lots and lots of loop holes. I didn't expect them to be so fast. Or is it sort of like shoot on air shoot? <-- wait I think I asked this question before. Hmmm... can't remember so I guess I will ask again.

I am so excited just because of Dan. I missed that dude like literally. I hope this will be a good one.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
BH, I have a feeling it will be crappy with lots and lots of loop holes. I didn't expect them to be so fast. Or is it sort of like shoot on air shoot? <-- wait I think I asked this question before. Hmmm... can't remember so I guess I will ask again.

I am so excited just because of Dan. I missed that dude like literally. I hope this will be a good one.
BH will be ok because I heard that it actually started filming awhile back but they just never got around to dedicating time to it because Pancake was given the role for Pleng Ruk Karm Pope but blah who knows we'll have to wait and see. I'm skeptical about watching it because I no like Vee =/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for this lakorn.. miss my dan boy ^_^.. ehehe n oil.. xp... of course ae too ^_^..