• Total voters

suritha

sarNie Egg
kwan and win all the way!
liked them in plik din su dao too!
but i do like kwan and weir in dung duang haruethai ^^

vangb01

sarNie Egg
Kwan and Weir are like the best and cutest couple in DDHaruthai. They have amazing chemistry. I Don't know that Weir sees in pancake, she is butt ugly to me. I don't know why she's even nang'ek, her face looks weird. Sorry just my opinion. Kwan and Weir Always!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm i love both couple...but i chose pancake and weir...they just look so great together...win and kwan look great together too, but i went with pan/weir in the end..

somp9

sarNie Adult
Kwan does look good with Win and Weir. I like all her lakorns with Win and Wier. Hope she has more lakorn with Win and Wier in 2009.

cecilia

Staff member
i like kwan but i don't like win ..
i like weir and okay with pancake ... so i vote WP couple ^^

mai92

sarNie Adult
Kwan and Win [phom ruk roy adeed]
-tHeY wErE reAllI gReaT cOupleS :wub:
Pancake and Weir [khun noo tewada]
-tHeY arE sO cUTe tOgetHer tOO..:wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like kwan but i don't like win ..
i like weir and okay with pancake ... so i vote WP couple ^^
Hi-fi... I like Kwan but I dislike Win. He is not ugly but he really isn't my type of guy.

I like Wier and Pancake!!! It doesn't mean I liked Khun Noo Tewada. Sure it was a cute drama in all but how they put the story together was really bad. I was disappointed but the cute ending made it sort of okay, not good though. =)

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
I love Kwan, like Weir, feel nothing to Win, not really like Pan...
So definitly I will choose Kwan & Win in PRRA....
Never watch Khun nu tewada....

TikOil

sarNie Egg
;) I Love Kwan so much... It seems like Pancake is trying to take everything away from her and its not fair.. If you guys haven't seen her new movie on youtube you got to go see it...Its called "Meu Nang"... i love her so much repeating again and the new man with her...

TikOil

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: I Love Kwan so much... It seems like Pancake is trying to take everything away from her and its not fair.. If you guys haven't seen her new movie on youtube you got to go see it...Its called "Meu Nang"... i love her so much repeating again and the new man with her...

song

sarNie Egg
Kwan and Win for sure...their lakorn is so good that you want to watch it over and over again without getting bored.
sorry but their lakorm was all that great...kwan and win look cute but their lakorm was gay well for me only....i have wacth ever of pancake and weir drama so i can said..everyone hater on pancake just because she get more role offer...and everyone see to like her better then kwan...even thougth kwan great at play her role ..she need to stop with her party and maybe she get some offer like pancake 2...
not kwan or pancake fan..^^ but it not rigth to hater on her..^^