Kwan Ausamanee smoking

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
THE TRUTH : Kwan Ausamanee Waitayanon almost lost her career when the video images of her smoking a cigarette came to surface all over world wide web.

However, it has been proven that the cigarette in her hand on that night was in fact, a fake ciggie and not the real thing!

The latest pictures of Kwan to come out, is photographs of Kwan doing good deeds such as attending the Thai temple and donating blood!

what do you guys think? buy it?

~~~ interlove~~~

juicee

sarNie Elites
what do i think? well first off, i wanna know how they proved the fact that the cigarette was a fake? i mean what do they mean by a fake cigarette? never heard of such a thing - well maybe the gum kind, but gum cigarettes don't light up. and why in the world would she be smoking a fake cigarette anyway? i think she should just come clean and admit it. or at least come up with a more plausibe excuse, cause this one is sooo lame. Cause the pictures of her with the cigarettes weren't photoshoped in or anything. if you watch the video you could clearly see the cigarette in her hand. she clearly says "No, I don't smoke." Then her friends says "'Thor lae' look at your hand." To which Kwan laughs and responses "No...I'm just holding it for my friend" as she continues to smoke. So yeah to say that the cigarette is a fake is just a joke. I really wanna know how in the world they concluded that the cigarette is a fake.

And I know people are gonna ask what's the big deal about smoking is? Well one is that kwan is still underage considering the fact that she's only 16. But the big hoopla is more about the fact that she always claims herself to be this innocent, goody-goody who's a mama's girl. whenever rumors about her surface, her general response is I woulnd't do that I'm still so young and innocent and my mother would never approve.

As for her good deed pictures, it's an obvious attempt to reclaim her innocent image. and i know that she claims she didn't know that the pictures were being taken, but she was obviously aware of the camera as she was posing for the pics. but ne ways, just cause you do good deeds like donating blood and making merit, doesn't mean that you can't do anything bad like smoking....

natty

Chubs
not only that but also channel 7 is doing this big "stars against smoking" crap.. so doesnt it make the elders of channel 7 looks like a big ass fool that their rising young nang'ek who is only 16 was caught smoking? shameful..

scarlett

sarNie Egg
I sooo agreeing with you there juicee...The cigarette was fake? Whatever.. :wavecry:

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
why do you have to tell others or show pictures of you doing good stuff anyway

the person who tried to fix this problem by saying it's a fake cigarette thinks that they're telling this to a 5 year old or what

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is ashame..the innocent girl i thought she was..isnt so innocent after all..i feel bad for khun daeng..her young rising nang ek seems to be not rising as she expect..

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
No Comment, don't wanna get hate mail. HEHEHE.

I could like her as an Actress, but not a person. It's I'm all good. HEHEHE

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
I would probably have more respect for her if she just came out and admitted that she does smoke and she know that it's wrong..and the reason that she smoke is because she still young and just want to experience or something...but to come out with this crap and said that the cigarette is fake and than go to the temple and donate blood to try and clean up her image again is just a bunch of Bull Crap!!!!

junne

SunnyS said:
I would probably have more respect for her if she just came out and admitted that she does smoke and she know that it's wrong..and the reason that she smoke is because she still young and just want to experience or something...but to come out with this crap and said that the cigarette is fake and than go to the temple and donate blood to try and clean up her image again is just a bunch of Bull Crap!!!!
[post="67532"][/post]​

sunny, i so agree with you...she's just a big time fake.

noyII

sarNie Egg
is there such a thing as fake cigarette? never heard or seen one that actually lite up... :lol:

I don't think that it would help her image that much just by going to the temple and donating blood....true that she'll probably get more respect if she just came forward with the truth...everyone makes mistake and if they admit to it than they deserve a second chance...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
actually, guys, believe or not, there are such things as fake cigarettes. it is used in stage acting, and, more than often, on camera too, for actors and actresses who prefer not to inhibit themselves into the habit. various types of herbs are used to replace the tobacco.

btw, im not sticking up for anyone, just don't want you guys to be misinformed about the existence of "fake" cigarettes.

in terms of getting involved with this matter, i'd rather not. i've quit addressing issues like this now. whether the news may or may not be true will always be a mystery no matter how you see it be "confirmed". so why even bother jumping back and forth to attend to matters dealing with actors and their personal lives v.s. actors and their skills. i could care less. LOL