Kwan Usamanee

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
It says Mon not Hmong, her maternal grandmother was half Thai and half Mon. The Mon people are primarily from Burma, there is a small Mon community that resides in Thailand.

Kwan really looks nothing like her family though, she must have taken after her grandmother on her dad's side who was half English.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I'm not getting angry! it's just that people keep on saying the same thing over and over and over about this stupid issue of Kwan being Hmong! It is very irritating! I mean! If you read from the beginning you can clearly tell that she isn't and people are still saying it. I"m sorry if i sound mad! but hey! i like to prove people wrong when i know I'm right! Who isn't!
you like to prove people wrong when you know you are right?
well.. you are not always going to be right.. so calm down
if it is irritating you seeing people say the same things over and over..
i have a simple solution for you.
don't come and read it

skies

sarNie Adult
she lives in thailand, she speaks thai, she's more thai than anything so i don't think she's hmong....if she has some hmong in her greatttt...she is still kwan....

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
you like to prove people wrong when you know you are right?
well.. you are not always going to be right.. so calm down
if it is irritating you seeing people say the same things over and over..
i have a simple solution for you.
don't come and read it
yes, I do like to prove people wrong when I know I am right...
I know I won't always be right..That is when I won't open my mouth if I don't know the fact for sure...
Now how could this "blog" be interesting without people like me? Who is debating for the other half... without people like me... Everyone would believe everything that is written down and be call "not smart"....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Kwan's fan say she's mixed with sooooooo manyy culture and stuff. She only looks half European to me and Thai that's it :p