Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
So if Bee is in this one...then what happens to the rumor of her in a lakorn with Tik? I guess it is a rumor after all....SAD.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
So if Bee is in this one...then what happens to the rumor of her in a lakorn with Tik? I guess it is a rumor after all....SAD.
Which lakorn with Tik ? :huh:

But this Bee being in this lakorn was told by Nong Best Aticha herself. I'm now waiting for the opening of this lakorn after Songkran's day.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Which lakorn with Tik ? :huh:

But this Bee being in this lakorn was told by Nong Best Aticha herself. I'm now waiting for the opening of this lakorn after Songkran's day.

Someone mentioned that it was posted on Exact web board in late 2007 (not sure of the date). It's remake of Willy and Mam lakorn. Bee, Tik, Donut and Puri were going to be in it. I don't read thai and didn't see the post myselt so I am not sure if it is true or not.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
New Schedule

Blessing ceremony & starting filming : APRIL 23!

All I know is that... there'll be Mos and Bee's love scenes all through the drama!!!!

THAT is exactly what I wanna see...hahaha. XDD~~~~

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WOW. So you mean there will be lots of love scenes between Mos and Bee!
Yay so happy always want them to pair up well they're not a pair in here but at least they got lots of onscreen time together!
Haha. But what about Best? Isn't she the nang'ek? And Captain? Whose pairing with who???

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
WOW. So you mean there will be lots of love scenes between Mos and Bee!
Yay so happy always want them to pair up well they're not a pair in here but at least they got lots of onscreen time together!
Haha. But what about Best? Isn't she the nang'ek? And Captain? Whose pairing with who???
Of course, Best is a nang-ek and will be the one Mos eventually pairs up with. But as long as I know, Bee will seduce Mos ('cause she wanna use Mos to become famous) and she'll succeed it~!! And that's why there'll be a lot of love scenes between them. :lol:

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...0/A6532080.html

This thread, I believe, was posted by an Exact's PR.

It says the big lakorn project will be filmed abroad, in a country that is famous for its beautiful natural sceneries.

What country would it be ? What country should be involved with star's lives ? I really can't guess how the story would happen abroad ????

Or...stars date secretly when they go abroad ??? hahaha.....

i believe its mos w best...n...captain w bee...right..??
It's mos with best, yeah. But I'm not sure if captain will finally have bee back.
I have a feeling that the story is kind of a tradegy. If everyone gets paired up, it would be a lot softer.

Well...let's wait and see. More stories should be recited at the blessing ceremony.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Any pics yet?
Not yet. Maybe there'll be somes after the blessing ceremony.
Now news only publishes about Bee Namthip substituting for Pang's role.

Ngao Asoke couldn't make the third drama of this year by exact so they switched to earlier filmed like Trab Din Sin Fah. Superstar was mentioned to be the fourth before...but might be the fifth now ?? T.T

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Finally open!! They did the blessing ceremony this morning and started filming right after that!!
(Hell that...they kept the place and time of the blessing ceremony a secret or there would have been pictures by fanclubs. T________T)

Someone on pantip.com spot Mos and Bee shooting the lakorn together at a bank in Bangkok today.

*phew* They finally start shooting!!