Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gosh they changed the title back to orginal NOW? They make it so complicated, geesh.

So this drama is gonna be shown in theatres???

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
how's mos album...any update?..
He's gonna sing the OST of this lakorn!! (Confirmed!) :lol:

As for his first single, it should be launched on radios or ikeyclub.com about this coming week or next. The full album will follow! Mos's going to film the MV very soon. :lol:

=========

The new trailer of this lakorn (with new casts) will be launched on July 7 at the press conference.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....ur not kiiding me right.....i love when mos sing opening n ending theme....just make the lakorn more awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....just like araya n his lakorn...i'm excited...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GAH!!! THIS IS ONE MY WAITING TO WATCH LIST..LMAO...
HAHA..I CANT WAIT FOR THIS LAKORN TO COME OUT!!
I WANT TO WATCH IT!!..DANG! MOS IS SUPER FIONE TOO!!..LMAO...
:drool:

WHAT IS THE SUMMARY OF THIS LAKORN?? :huh:
SO WHAT? THEY CHANGE THE TITLE BACK AGAIN TO SECRETS OF THE SUPERSTAR?
WAIT WHAT WAS THE TITLE BEFORE THAT AGAIN? WANS IT SMTHING LIKE LOVE OF THE SUPERSTAR??
HMM..WEIRDNESS..LMAO..
CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT ON JULY 23RD...=D :D :clap: :yahoo:

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Here goes the summary!

Mos plays a top superstar. He ranked No.1 for 3 years in a row. Captain was his former friend and was always jealous of him 'cause Mos's character always got better chances. While Mos's character a top superstar, Captain's character was a fading one. And the worst thing happened when Captain's girlfriend (Bee Numthip, another supporting star) dumped him for Mos because she wanted to use's Mos's popularity as a step to No.1 female superstar. Bee seduced Mos and she succeeded it as Mos went head over heels for her.

Captain wanted to burn down Mos so both of them faught each other and Captain tried to disclose Mos's secrets (which comes the title "Secrets of the Superstar".)

One of the secret is Best Aticha, the daughter of Mos's housemaid. She basically witnessed Mos's bad behaviors. LOL She was secretly fond of him but Mos only went crazy for Bee. In the teaser, Mos and Best, looked like they had a baby together!! That should be the so-called secret, huh?!!

Ok...that's all I know from previous news. ^_^

Another thing I know is that....this lakorn will be filled with Mos's hotness!!! :drool:

==========================================

Superstar's Openning song

My friend happened to hear a bit from the OST. Killing lyrics!! LOL...

The hook comes as Mos singing "Som num na. Som num na. Som num na tua eng" (It serves me. It serves me. It serves me right. --> in a way that he deserves the bad thing happened as a result of his badness.)

Wow... I've never heard Mos singing such irony song!! hahaha...
really can't wait to hear this!! >_<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAO. the clip is too funny.. everyone looks great in this lakorn! best and her spongebob so cute, bee is super gorgeous and funny talking about her candies/sweets. captain and mos are so cute also they look like good friends! i cannot wait to watch thia, haha.

roselovesice

Here goes the summary!

Mos plays a top superstar. He ranked No.1 for 3 years in a row. Captain was his former friend and was always jealous of him 'cause Mos's character always got better chances. While Mos's character a top superstar, Captain's character was a fading one. And the worst thing happened when Captain's girlfriend (Bee Numthip, another supporting star) dumped him for Mos because she wanted to use's Mos's popularity as a step to No.1 female superstar. Bee seduced Mos and she succeeded it as Mos went head over heels for her.

Captain wanted to burn down Mos so both of them faught each other and Captain tried to disclose Mos's secrets (which comes the title "Secrets of the Superstar".)

One of the secret is Best Aticha, the daughter of Mos's housemaid. She basically witnessed Mos's bad behaviors. LOL She was secretly fond of him but Mos only went crazy for Bee. In the teaser, Mos and Best, looked like they had a baby together!! That should be the so-called secret, huh?!!
Ok...that's all I know from previous news. ^_^

Another thing I know is that....this lakorn will be filled with Mos's hotness!!! :drool:

==========================================

Superstar's Openning song

My friend happened to hear a bit from the OST. Killing lyrics!! LOL...

The hook comes as Mos singing "Som num na. Som num na. Som num na tua eng" (It serves me. It serves me. It serves me right. --> in a way that he deserves the bad thing happened as a result of his badness.)

Wow... I've never heard Mos singing such irony song!! hahaha...
really can't wait to hear this!! >_<

OH HAHAHA.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS INTENSE!!!..MAN! I CANT WAIT NOW!!!
THANKS FOR THE SUMMARY KATE666!!
LOVE YA...LMAO..
OH WOW!! SO THATS THE SECRET EH..I SHOULD OF KNOWN..LMAO..HAHAH...
THANKS AGAIN!!

CANT WAIT FOR MOS ALBUM TO COME OUT!!!XD!!!
WOW! HAHA..ME TOO! I NEVER HEARD HIM SING SUCH AN IRONY SONG!!
VERY SURPRISING!!=P
TELL YOUR FRIEND THANKS FOR GIVING US A PART OF THE SONG TRANSLATION=D

roselovesice

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....ur not kiiding me right.....i love when mos sing opening n ending theme....just make the lakorn more awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....just like araya n his lakorn...i'm excited...

TEE HEE!!
I AGREE!!!
HE HAS THIS NICE SWEET SOFT VOICE THATS SO NICE THAT IT REALLY DOES MAKE YOU GO AWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND THE WORDS TOO!!=P