Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
So who is the pra'ek in this lakorn? It sounds like the lakorn is more about Mos so I'm guessing Captain is the supporting one? That kinda sux because Captain is such a good actor and I think even better than Mos but Mos does fit the superstar character more than Captain. I just don't want Captain to be second lead. Wish he would have a lakorn with Bee Namthip alone because they were so cute in one of the series which I don't know what it is called.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Couldn't agree more. Mos is a very good actor.

Well, whatever it is, the role fits Mos since he's really been to superstar status. In Thailand, noone doubts who pra-ek is when Mos is there. (He broke records for his debut movie, his second album, his debut sitcom, his last year's musical and many more....and that's what superstars do.)

Captain's role must be promisingly good and challenging too or he wouldn't accept it. And standing a bit behind Mos shouldn't be a big deal for him as they've been long-time good friends (senior & junior in GMM Grammy).

Mos's character is not an all-clean hero either. Everyone has good and bad sides.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I've always thought? that sometimes the Rai characters are the pranangs too .. if they have lots of significance in the lakorn like .. for example Sang Soon. Most of the story was revolve around how bee wanted to own Sang Soon so badly people consider her the nang rai because of her acts but even so if she's the rai she was the nang ek .. songkram nang far same thing Pong was like the antagonist .. but he was still pra'ek .. so to me both cap and mos are the pra'eks ^o^

kate666

sarNie Juvenile

^^ Ah, the fight between these two!! >_<

^^ Guess, Mos's character's burning down tabloids with his bad news/rumors. LOL

This should be intense!!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Characters

- Mos as "Kan" (read as Gun)
- Captain as "Tee"
- Bee as "Nate"
- Best as "Pan" (as in Sai-pan)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh. are they in a pool or a lake? thanks for da pix kate. lol dat first pic of captain and mos fighting. i was like ohhh little people fightin each other LOL dis lakorn is gon be crazy huh? i think i'll watch lol

myx

sArNieZ
interesting, bee and captain. can't wait till it air. it'll be interesting cuz there's mos and captain in it. i'll love to see them fight. :drool:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
THIS IS SOOOO HOOOOOT!!!!! and Mos's performance, GOSH I'M MELTING FASTER THAN AND ICE CREAM ON A 109 DEGREE AFTERNOON!!!!

I cannot wait for this one, everyone has their own little juicy secrets! SO MUCH DRAMA!!! I wanna know how this is gonna end cause, it's so hot!

and about mos's dance, is the person who choreographed his dance move the same for bie cause he reminded me of bie...but like, sexier...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wowsers, exact lakorn are best when it comes to those type of scenes hehe. so whos bee ending up with?..mos and captain might be too short for her. i like both though. its too bad we didnt get to see fluke but oh wells, captain made up for it. seem like pool scenes are more out there now lol

thanks for the trailer