Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
thank you for the video clip .. it looks so good .. so cute how Bee tell the audience, her character is opposite of her real life, she's more reserve >LOL

haha. the height discussion is funny .. Best is tall ^^

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Oh..I love both of them too..but love Pueng more..It just i haven't know Best well..but they have their own way..

cecilia

Staff member
i watch peung in that one with sam/mam but she didnt' really grab me .. i like best right after all bie's mv .. i so can't wait.
i should go and watch rak siam someday.lol thank you for the picture, i can't wait til it air. only 2 days away. :clap:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
too bad its not mos and best on the cover, lolz :p they used the same photo! i know only 2 more days, can't wait!
why? captain is hot and bee is really pretty. i like her doll's face since "prai prathna" and "talay risaya", she's just cute.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i just wanted to see them together i can't find a good pic of mos and best together yet :(
i know bee is soo pretty and cute. i loved her since LUERD HONG :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
No LUERD HONG was with this dude name TIEW. That was the only lakorn I saw him... Gosh that lakorn is soooooo good :wub: They're remaking that lakorn but EXACT changed the title to KAEW LOM PET which stars SON&WIEW.

cecilia

Staff member
first lakorn i see of bee is that one also. luerd hong. she's very vulnerable in there...since then, i've been following her work too. lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i only watched "talay risaya", "wimarn sai" (boring) and "prai prathna" with bee.

cecilia

Staff member
really, i like wimarn sai .. i don't know. something about it makes me like it.
prai prathna is scary for me *at some part but it was okay *
i really like the one of her and kelly. it's freakin' awesome.
talay rissaya was good at first until it start to drag ..
nangfah songkram is my 2nd most favorite from bee next to the one of kelly/her. LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG. I so wanna see that lakorn of Bee&Kelly.. mann. It looks so cute but never had the chance to DL it :( Bee looked so gorgeous in there!

tinah

sarNie Coma
bee is so gorgeous with the blondish hair. shes definately gonna steal the spotlight from n'ek. mos/captain in the same lakorn. this is gonna be hot

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes SAJENNA Kelly was in that lakorn with Jui&Vee and he is also in KOM FAEK with Noon&Por right now. He's been in plenty of lakorns! In fast those who don't know Bee and Kelly have been dating for quite awhile now :D Bee looks so evil already, lolz. Her expression, smile, hair.