Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
one question...is Mos having a flash back b.c when he was watching his own award show..that was this year 2008 or the thai year 2551...then it showed another award show which was two years ago 2549?...so anyone get me?
You're right. The overall story is Mos's flash back. You know....kind of ...what had happened to him last year, eversince he received the award in 2549.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Did someone say that there is a baby scene? Who has a baby with who?

Mos and Captain look so FIONE!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked the first episode...it moved very fast! not a bad start...it does keep me wanting to watch...
Yeah i agree with you! I don't like that either...also I like Peung better than Best...oh well I guess I'll have to watch the whole thing to compare the two to see who wins out...though I am quite biased and like Pong and Peung so much right now!!! :lol:
Bias are you...i am too...but i'm trying to desperately accept more actors/ actress

will i'm not all tat bias against Best because i have seen almost all her big projects...DB's Freedom Album / Bie's MV / Love of Siam...and tose talk show for Love of Siam...not tat i neva gave her a chance..i reallie dun like her on the talk shows a bit -_-

never the less..Bee Namthip looks amazing in this lakorn her light hair matches her reallie well and tat blue shirt she has on...boy she's glowing..she matches blue soo well :wub:

and i'm not a Captain fan either..but he looks good in tis lakorn.. :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Slow minds tink alike....eheh

yeah so huh...so he's just looking back wen he recieves the awards...and the lakorn goes on from there as he recaps his memories....
kashie my dear, i don't watch the whole episode, only the start with my beloved pteam :wub: and the preview of episode 2!

skies

sarNie Adult
wow, episode 1 was crazy intense already...wonder how crazy it will get...
all the casts are superb! i don't remember watching any lakorn with such a good cast....
and bee plays her role so well....i'm afraid i will hate her in this role...haha...
can't wait for more!!! :D

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
OK.. I didn't think I would be watching this lakorn.

But all the comments have me intrigued. Off to watch the first episode now!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh WOW. THANKS SO MUCH KATE for the subbs :p I haven't started yett so I'll just watch while you subb maybe.. Tee-Hee unless its really good :p

That's interesting how everything is just flashback.. I'm so excited to know how the ending will be like although its just aired. Haaa.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I like Bee but I hate it when they put her in this kind of role. I mean she can be rai but still be the nang'ek if you know what I'm talking about it. Because this one you can totally tell that she is the nang'rai eventhough her role is very important.