Kwm Lis new movie out

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
This movie was release on Labor day. I saw part 1 but never got around to part 2. It's suppose to be like those korean types of movie. Honestly I think Kwm Lis should just stick with reqular hmong movie. I liked him and his acting when he was starring in the hmong movies made in Thailand but as for this one....I must say it's probably not one of his best.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
can someone give a brief summary about this movie......isn't good and worth buying it?
thanks

max

sarNie Elites
I LOVE KWM LIS as a a SINGER, not an actor. I personally think that he is not handsome at all, but I love his music. I do not and did not enjoy his acting... such as that one tiger movie. Hee, I still love his voice and his songs! Hehe.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh wow! havent heard news about kwm lis for so long! he use to be one of my favorite actor and singer but not anymore, i go for tub yaj right now...hah!
aniwase dis should be only about kwm lis so yeah, but jus trying to express my litto thoughts here....lol...great! kwm lis finally come up a new movie!!
he seems old but it's good that he get to be a hero again....i wanna see cover of him or the release movie??? please??? anybody notice?? i still support him!!!!!!!

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE KWM LIS as a a SINGER, not an actor. I personally think that he is not handsome at all, but I love his music. I do not and did not enjoy his acting... such as that one tiger movie. Hee, I still love his voice and his songs! Hehe.

Really...I actually enjoyed his acting more..and I personally think he does not have a singing voice...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i love both his actin and singing...I actually think he's attractive in a way...too bad he's my cousin...THANK GOD! I'm not a yang cause then tou yang would be so far out of reach...

I wanted to buy this but it was 24 dollarsa nd my brother had me buy a 10 chinese movie instead...so is it worth buying?
from the picture on the cover, n'ek looks like minta's sister in hua jai sila but I don't know about the real person, maybe it's just that angle.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I HECKA LOVED KWM LIS's albums....his voice is sooo unique that i jus love it....and honestly....NOT ALOT OF HMONG peeps can act, becuz they either under-act or over-act....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kewl.. i luv kwm lis songs but his movies aren't that good.. accept that one he did where he passed away.. "vim leeg twg" part 2.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
kewl.. i luv kwm lis songs but his movies aren't that good.. accept that one he did where he passed away.. "vim leeg twg" part 2.
the only movies that i like of him were the first two vim leej tws...the third one was stupid, so i didn't like it much...i hecka loved that kua muag song tho...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i wanted to watch this movie but i probably won't have money for it... because i'm flat out broke.... hmmm... maybe i can see if i can borrow it form one of the guy on the cover... heheheheh he's my friend's cuz...

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
when i saw it at labor day i didn't koe it was a movie... well i thought it was juz an ablum....i juz look at the poster....... well Kwm Lis were like signing his autograph and i think it was a new ablum....... Havn't hear much about him since he move out of Sheboygan..... i would like to koe the story line..please

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
when i saw it at labor day i didn't koe it was a movie... well i thought it was juz an ablum....i juz look at the poster....... well Kwm Lis were like signing his autograph and i think it was a new ablum....... Havn't hear much about him since he move out of Sheboygan..... i would like to koe the story line..please
YEAH ME TOO...EY! I HEARD MY BROTHER BEING SAYING THAT HE SAW KWM LIS SOMEWHERE AND HIS HAIR WAS LIKE....HELLA LONG AND HE ACTUALLY DYE HIS HAIR TOO! THAT MAKES HIM LOOK KINDA GAY BUT I GUESS..IT DONT REALLY MATTER TO ME AS LONG AS HE STILL DOING MOVIE AND SINGING....COOL....

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I actually enjoy the movie...it's wasn't that bad...I love Kwm Lis's acting because he isn't as dramatic as others I've seen...he's so good at crying also..I wonder if he's just faking it or was it forreal...it seem pretty real to me..lol..the main actress in the movie kinda ruins the movie, cause her acting was kinda poor because she wasn't into the movie I can see..