kwv txhiaj

Nero

sarNie Egg
hi everyone...I REALLY want to learn how to sing kwv txhiaj and I was wondering if anyone had any to share...i'd like to hear a whole variety of kwv txhiaj tsis hais moob leeg lo moob dlawb le. Ua tsaug!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it's hard to learn kwv txhiaj...for me it is....i try learning it...but i sound crappy....i don't know how it goes...all i know is...niaj ye......

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
you wanna learn it? lol everytime my parents watch these things i dont have a clue of what they are saying at ALL

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i can almost sing it...sing hmoob leeg! its harder and not alot of people know it. i'm hmoob leeg so its kinda easy to say the words. but good luck!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i don't think i want to learn it well it would be good but i would sound weird!! hehe...but only some i can understand wat they're saying cause my mom watches it ALL the time!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
not to be mean but i don't like kwv txhiaj..(just my opinion) :)

i mean when they... say it.. i can barley understand it.. they use hard words..sometimes.. it's hard to interpret..so i don't bother liking it..

However, kwv txhiaj is actually very popular.. my grandma will sit all day watching kwv txhiaj movie and cry... hahaha!!!! :)

Some kwv txhiaj.. they talk dirty.. haha!!! which i find it funny..

biava

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i think kwv txhiaj is sooo boring cus i dont really understand a word they're saying and all they do is jux stand there and sometimes shows some flowers and stuff its soo boring i dont know how old peeps could stand it but i guess its their music and stuff lolz but yeah i dont think i want to learn kwv txhiaj cus it wont be dat useful or in handy for me i want to learn some thai, korean, and chinese ^_^ instead lolz

Nero

sarNie Egg
thanks for all info on the other site....i think that kwv txhiaj yog ib yam uas peb yuas tsum khaw cia because it is an identity marker. Think about it, lwm haiv neeg tus twg thiaj li muaj kwv txhiaj thiab? Certainly they have their own distinctive cultural folk music but nyob tawm cov hmoob mas, koj mus txog qhov twg es koj hnov kwv txhiaj, koj yuas paub tam si ntawd hais tiag koj thiab nws yog hmoob tib yam.

For me personally, it's important for us to learn these skills, (and they truly are skills, just look at how many people there are that don't understand kwv txhiaj...imagine singing it, and doing it well)...i admire how beautiful and kho siab some of that music is, and i especially admire the people who take their time to orally record peb hmoob keeb kwm cias.

Nero

sarNie Egg
I have no clue how to sing it....YET! hahahaha, my hopes are high but without goals, there would be no achievements...i'm excited to learn.

Right now I think it's important for us listen to it first so that we can familiarize ourselves with the music, later we just have to transcribe and compose....SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY KIND OF KWV TXHIAJ, please share with me :)!

anjos

gosh..... singing kwv txhiaj????? well..... I just want to wish you good luck...... as for me I dont it and dont know how to sing it too...... but I'm proud of you for trying to learned..... B)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
kwv txhiaj is really hard to learn especially if you don't understand it. A couple years back, my sister's husband's uncle who is part of Lao family wanted me to participate in the hmong pageant so my sister asked me to join. They wanted me to sing kwv txhiaj and I tell ya, it was really hard. It wasn't my style of singing and I couldn't adapt to it so I quit after two weeks of practicing. I think it would be easier to hais paj huam.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I like it! I used to sing it all the time. Some people said I have a good voice for it too! been a longtime since I last sing one...now I dont have much a memory for it...but hte last time I have to sing one, i wrote it all down like ...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
ever wonder why there always OG in it... like older looking men and women.... hey put some young and good looking people in it i will difinitely watch it hahaha.. i say watch not listen... btw i dont even understand kwv txhiaj... anyway have anyone watching the kwv txhiaj which have mai pob and the OG with the mustach in the movie pauj npaim lub kua muag.. the OG that like ted pauj npaim.. ahaha i watched that kwv txhiaj and and i actually understand it xD... and i found it funny.. LMAO :loool: :loool:

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
wow good luck to whoever wants to learn kwv txhiaj. my mom put it in once and i fell asleep so now she doesn't play it out loud unless she is in the mood to. My mom has a lot of kwv txhiaj but i don't know how to rip it into my computer for you. i think most of them are in video tapes and cassettes. none in CDs, sorry.....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
you guys know what...i think that all of us have to be honest...i'm not insulting anyone or tripping off on anyone..but you cannot say that you don't understand a word that the old folks are saying in the kwj txhiaj...you do know ne yah....other simple words and phrases...so please dont say you dont understand it b/c we do..we just dont connect them as our parents do to understand the morals or message of it...of course we know parts and pieces of what the old folks are saying....dont need to be ashame of knowing something in the folks song...it is actually cool to know....thanks...sorry if i offended anyone..just ignore this if you're offended..cuase i am apologizing for offending yall already....thanks...