Lady Barn Na (TV Thunder)

Merit

sarNie Adult
She wasn't that popular to begin with and channel 3 was iffy in promoting her but that scandal did nothing to help her. If anything, it probably hurts her. Though, that's debateable I guess. Channel 3 have way too many faces in the first place and if they don't feel you from the start, then nothing was bound to help. Some people have the luck in the world, others just don't. Unfortunately, Vicky fall in the latter one.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Ch 3 has soo many actors anyways, and she still has the opportunity for these lakorn is good. Look at Ploy she went from supporting to n'k, it's better to be able to be more versitile anyways

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know most actors/actress has an "it" role but with vicky, she didnt have one in the past. she was overshadowed by the older and middle gen. and now theres a bunch of newbies coming too

wasn't "sapai jao" popular?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforums

http://youtu.be/vngk0ssh3Ng

Wow I am surprise to see something on this, thought it wasn't going to happen. Vicky is so beautiful and her and Aun actually make a good couple. You can see it around 1:45.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
so is this lakorn really confirm? if it is yay, i am happy for vicky,.

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser is out! vicky so pretty as always. i like when shes playing the spoil/rich girl role. she doesnt come off as being annoying. this is probaly gonna replace yard/tui's lakorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3wj2EH-byA&feature=player_embedded
credit to aunwitaya.com

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I am happy for Vicky role, I like it to when she plays that type of role. WOW she is gorgeous in here, she looks the same from when I remember her, just keeps getting prettier each time. Oh I like all the bickering going on between Vic and Aun. I'm excited now, and think I will give this lakorn a try. Thanks god Vicky doesn't have a scrappy role like her last one. Thanks for sharing the teaser.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah from the bts and teaser looks promising to watch i like those spoiled rich n'ek
and the playful cheeky p'ek where bickering is most i like then it turn to loving i
find that so relaxing and cute, i don't those depressing story where it turns to be
so insane. Aun and Vicky they make a perfect pair.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
she soo pretty! love her hair! Dunno vicki may not be consider top rate but she is still(in the entertainment biz) here and has n'k roles...