Lady Topic

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Out of curiosity, how many of you have 10 or more bras? Is it just me or bras are very expensive these days? :huh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I do I do; yeah they are depending on your taste and preference i mean if your the type that prefer only to shop at department stores vicky's secret and so forth than yeah. I buy bra's from wherever as long as they are comfortable.... my recent places walmart! LOL i bought a few vicky secret ones to for comfort... I have a whole 2 dresser shelf full; ^__ ^ no idea on number count lol

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It depends on where you buy the bra I guess.
Victoria Secret and places that general sell under garmet as their business tend to be on the pricier side.
$40-50 a bra!
I try to find cheaper price bras but isn't lacking too much in quality else where, that's for every day wear. For the nicer bras I cough out the extra cash because they'll last longer and it's not a bra I wear often.

I roughly 10 bras, maybe a little more.
My underwear collection on the hand is crazy, I have over 50 pairs!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
woo funny lil topics hehe

i have 2 sports bras nike they was 25$ i think i dunno $s just B's

i own calvin klien bra & d&g haha a random spongebob one

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I never ever buy my bras in Australia as in the country i live in, I get all my bras from Thailand >__< I went last year bought back 4 .. err quite expensive since I shop them at Paragon lol stupid me but like whenever my other family member goes I also ask them to buy me bras from Thailand. I think maybe because its quite comfortable for me, the the push up are great lol plus my size are hard to find in Australia that also have nice push ups....

judyp

sarNie Adult
i have at least 10, if not more. I have like 2-3 from victoria's secret..but for the price i paid for it, i don't think it is worth it. its more for looks..you know, if you want to wear something nice for you special someone. ;)

im a little picky with my bras, but i think i have recently found my bra of choice. it has no wire (hate the wires!) and it is not padded (don't like the padding either). i got it for about $10 at wal-mart which i think is the average price for bras nowadays.

undies..thats another story. i only buy them from american eagle because they fit nicely. they're like 5 for $20 (a little pricey for undies, but its worth it). i think they're called boy briefs. they're so comfy, they lift up my ass and hardly show underwear line. lols. i don't wear thongs/g-strings (or whatever you call them). ^_^

Personnally, i don't like to wear bra and when i can go out without it, i do..but don't know why i have a lot of bra..maybe because i'm someone who can't stand to wear two days the same clothes like the same underwear and then i change everyday....and the other thing, it's the fact that i have to have a bra in each color that exist because i always find ugly someone who wear a white shirt when she have a blue or red bra under... but, in fact , this is just that i can't resist to buy it when i go to the mall, especially the new collection....

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Personnally, i don't like to wear bra and when i can go out without it, i do..but don't know why i have a lot of bra..maybe because i'm someone who can't stand to wear two days the same clothes like the same underwear and then i change everyday....and the other thing, it's the fact that i have to have a bra in each color that exist because i always find ugly someone who wear a white shirt when she have a blue or red bra under... but, in fact , this is just that i can't resist to buy it when i go to the mall, especially the new collection....
Going without a bra isn't good for you, even with small breasts it'll start to sag. It may not be noticable yet but once you get into your 20's it'll start to show. By the time you're 30, man you boobs will be half way down your stomach. lol

It's okay to go without a bra when sleeping but at least wear a sports bra if you can't stand the regular bra, just for support.

Going without a bra isn't good for you, even with small breasts it'll start to sag. It may not be noticable yet but once you get into your 20's it'll start to show. By the time you're 30, man you boobs will be half way down your stomach. lol

It's okay to go without a bra when sleeping but at least wear a sports bra if you can't stand the regular bra, just for support.
:lol: i know what you trying to say and that's really bad for me to don't have a "small breast"..maybe i won't have so much problem.... but i have a "beautifull boobs" and fortunately for me, my family forces me to wear bra since i started to have it, that's why now my boobs are not falling ( for right now).. Moreover, i always find ugly to wear bra under "summer shirt" and really disturbing because it always make my boobs bigger and i really don't need to see a guy having his eyes here ( and don't tell me then to use bra sports because this is the same thing )...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
:lol: i know what you trying to say and that's really bad for me to don't have a "small breast"..maybe i won't have so much problem.... but i have a "beautifull boobs" and fortunately for me, my family forces me to wear bra since i started to have it, that's why now my boobs are not falling ( for right now).. Moreover, i always find ugly to wear bra under "summer shirt" and really disturbing because it always make my boobs bigger and i really don't need to see a guy having his eyes here ( and don't tell me then to use bra sports because this is the same thing )...
Girl, don't worry about it. When I grew my pair, everyone else in my family noticed first and took me out bra shopping. I thought I could get away without wearing one but I guess not. I think if you go without a bra guys are more likely to be looking in that region. lol
Most people, especially guys can always tell when a girl is going without a bra because it'll be bouncing everywhere and her nipples will be poking through, oooh and girls going without a bra wearing a white shirt, yikes...might as well not wear a shirt at all because you can see pretty much everything.

I'm a D cup and to minimize my size when it comes to wearing certain tops, I just wear a sports bra, holds my girls closer to my chest.
Big breasts don't attract wondering eyes, it's just the top you wear and how you wear it. If it's covered up, hardly anyone will notice.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i have roughly around 20 or soo

i buy them all the time

if i wear like that bra alot (obviusly not everyday) i tend to throw it away

it loses that comfortness to it so i throw them away

i buy them from anywhere as long as they comfy and i like them haha

i shop in victoria's mostly for perfume and crap and sumtimes those 5$ panties deal haha they the best!! LOLZ :p

but i go to aries not really big different from victoria secret but alittle less :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dude I cannot fit those damn Victoria Secret bras. :( And the downside of it is when you see a cute dress but you don't have the boobs to fill it out so it just looks ridiculous and then you can't buy it. DAMMIT!

Quarter

Tell me about it.

UMMM no bra = saggy breasts?! oh man i have to start wearing bras then. when i'm home or sleeping i usually dont wear bras, and half of the time i go out i dont even wear bra too. bras bug me.

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
dang u guys have alot of bras i probably own like 5 haha i can never find the perfect bra that fits right!! i hate shopping for bras too lol

noungning

Heartless
ahah this is funny. but yes, i do own more than 15... roughly 20 or more?

i just keep buying them... hopefully no one recycles their panties lol...according to lili's post... only bras is ok haha

um but when i shower, i change, because i don't like that worn feel of bras after it's been off... so i need a new one/well by new i mean an unworn one since it's been washed lol

i used to wear only unpadded unwired bras, but now i've moved to padded, got used to it and felt it's good for when the headlights come on.. i shouldn't share the info with anyone lol... then i've tried wired padded and liked it also... but i still prefer padded unwired anyday! :p

Girl, don't worry about it. When I grew my pair, everyone else in my family noticed first and took me out bra shopping. I thought I could get away without wearing one but I guess not. I think if you go without a bra guys are more likely to be looking in that region. lol
Most people, especially guys can always tell when a girl is going without a bra because it'll be bouncing everywhere and her nipples will be poking through, oooh and girls going without a bra wearing a white shirt, yikes...might as well not wear a shirt at all because you can see pretty much everything.

I'm a D cup and to minimize my size when it comes to wearing certain tops, I just wear a sports bra, holds my girls closer to my chest.
Big breasts don't attract wondering eyes, it's just the top you wear and how you wear it. If it's covered up, hardly anyone will notice.
First it's not because you don't wear bra that's guys will looking there especially if you know how to choose your clothes..ok, there are girls who always want guys having their eyes in this part of their body but then it depends on people...And the second thing is the fact that you can easily wear white shirt without bra especially sport clothes and no one will notice it ...( and then sport bra is just for sport, because it just help to don't hurt too much when you run , i don't see how it can minimize your breast when it's big... )..and personnally, i think that nowadays, that doesn't shock people too much if you wear something or not when you go out..on contrary this is something so natural that no one will stop on these things...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I personally have four bras that I wear often: a sport, a push-up, a strapless, and a regular bra where you can simply find at Ross. Well, actually I have over 10 but those four are the ones that I like.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
First it's not because you don't wear bra that's guys will looking there especially if you know how to choose your clothes..ok, there are girls who always want guys having their eyes in this part of their body but then it depends on people...And the second thing is the fact that you can easily wear white shirt without bra especially sport clothes and no one will notice it ...( and then sport bra is just for sport, because it just help to don't hurt too much when you run , i don't see how it can minimize your breast when it's big... )..and personnally, i think that nowadays, that doesn't shock people too much if you wear something or not when you go out..on contrary this is something so natural that no one will stop on these things...
Sports bra isn't just for sports, just because it's called that doesn't mean that's what it's only meant for. Lots of people wear sports bras with other clothing, there are different types of sports bra.
I didn't say that guys only look at girls who go without bras, but guys tend to look at girls when they go without bras because it's very noticable unless you have a small chest or wearing a tank top underneath that tshirt. Unless that tshirt is really thick, if you have at least a B cup, guys are going to notice if you go out without a bra and YES they can see through the white tees. It may not look like it indoors but under natural lighting, when you go outside it's very noticable.
I also didn't say that wearing a sports bra minimizes the size of my breasts, it just minimizes the look. Big differences.

I guess it depends on where you live, I live in a big city, where it's very liberal and I know for a fact that most guys will notice when a girl goes without a bra and is more likely to look at breast region because of that.
Unless you live in places like the coast of Italy, France or Greece where women sun bathe topless and sometimes completely nude, then yes, most people are going to notice another person's breast, they probably won't stare but they notice. Yes, breast is a natural thing and so is sex but people still make a big deal about sex, breast feeding is a natural thing and people make a big deal about it when they see someone doing it in public.
I have brothers and and tons of guy friends and that's what they tell me.

You know how I know this?
Try sitting in a busy area and people watch for a few hours. You'll start to notice things that people do that you wouldn't have notice otherwise.
You'll be surprise how people act or what they say when they think no one is looking or noticing.