Lah Pee Porb (Step Onward)

fun

Expired Sarnie
In episode 4 I just love it when Aon and Fon were at the meat department in the grocery store. Aon is such an embarrassment lol. He wanted Fon to take responsibility lmao he was the one who said their product wasn’t good. I just love it when Aon faints. Seriously they made him too sissy. God he looks like he was dead esp with the red sauce the side of his neck lol. Aon’s mother is so youngggg!!!

Episode 5, Aon’s dream was just too funny. If I was the granny, I would have run for my life if I was to see myself that scary looking lol. I can’t stand Ploy’s short hair, it doesn’t suit her. LMAO I pity Aon in here more than Aon in SRCYO, Fon sure beats the hell out of him in here.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i think her hair is cute on here lol kik look so different now. he got so light. man i need to catch up on da couple of eps i missed

cecilia

Staff member
i like the part where he fake drown and fon have to do the mouth to mouth cpr LOl ..
after this scene, they starts to wonder off with their feeling for each other --- aon looks hot in that wife beater shirt with them clothes pant.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I know Aon does look super hot, sooo manly :wub: Ha! He sure is all over Fon all the time in this lakorn. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aon is such a sissy! LOL Aon never fails to make me laugh in here.

Oh I chocked on water in episode 6 when Ploy was imaging the India scenes. They were so mocking Bollywood. Oh lord she cannot dance, I had a good laugh!!! In this lakorn, they just love to mock other culture ahahaha… Ning sounds so horrible when she sang in Chinese lol and Aon face was priceless.

I like the one below this one best lmao look at him

Ploy is killing me in here… in episode 10 she dreamt of her prince charming but too bad in the dream, he’s taken by Fon… lol

And from episode 10 I like this part best... very typical in a lakorn but it never gets old. Fon saw... I think it was a little Gecko? and she jumped onto Aon LOL

Okay got to go dl the rest of the episodes.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao ! Lovelove this lakorn and the cast indeed :p His expressions are pricless :p Pwauahaa. Lol. I know the bollywood scene, I was like wtheck?! Came outta' no where, Lol!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Fun, those pics of Aon is indeed too funny. He never failed to make me laugh in that lakorn. But er, I'm so behind on that lakorn, others as well. I'm so hooked on Ching Chung atm. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Pim in CC... that is about it... well I sort of like Pang's character too. It is weird for me to see Captain and Pepper fighting over Jeab :lol:

Yeah I am on 21... I don't get it anymore lol... the storyline just got weird.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yea, tell me about it. Both Pepper and Captain were in the same band back in the days and are close friends and now they're in the same lakorn. It's just too funny having to see them fight like that. hahaha.

I love love Pim's character. Her and Puri are hilarious together. Hahaha.

But damn, LPP is up to eppy 21 already? And how is the storyline weird? Wanna fill me in with what's been going on so far? I think I've only got up to eppy 5 or 6. Lol.