Lakorn After Tep Sung Warn!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I pray that they don't make it..But from reading it says that BLA BOO TONG will be after Tep Sung Warn..Seriously I hope they don't make it because they will ruin it for sure..

val

sarNie Adult
they should consider remaking the borans that are very old and doesn't have so many remake of it already!
hopefully its not Bla Boo Tong, there are so many of version of this one already.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Really there are more then one version of bla boo tong? I've only seen one.
I also do hope that they don't remake bla boo tong because the one I watched is already good. Also I think they need to quit it with the remakes and just write a new story. I'm tired of watching the same stuff over and over agian...I am ready to see something new.

yak

sarNie Adult
Really there are more then one version of bla boo tong? I've only seen one.
I also do hope that they don't remake bla boo tong because the one I watched is already good. Also I think they need to quit it with the remakes and just write a new story. I'm tired of watching the same stuff over and over agian...I am ready to see something new.
lol.. we all with you on that..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Theres 2 people from what I read who are obsessed with Goh Kaiyasith..Its in Thai font of course..They said they don't want Bla Boo Tong to be next because they don't like it...That its boring and what not..Stupid storyline, girl fighting over a guy..I'm sorry but I get annoyed of those 2 people so much because they are so obessed with there "Goh Kaiyasith" like its so good and they always repeat it saying that lakorn is so popular and what not..They like stupid stuff..There comments are stupid as well..But anyways I just hope they don't remake this lakorn..Ruin it for sure..

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
same i felt bla boo tong was really boring....not much going on....and everyone would already noe di story line....i would like to see Tee Da Ba Dan or Jun Tah Koh Lope remade....interesting to see how dey would do it...although i fink Tee Da Ba Dan is not by ch7.....and its the mermaid one incase neone dnt noe

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
wow...blabootong...really wonder who they would cast if they're gonna really remake it....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
same i felt bla boo tong was really boring....not much going on....and everyone would already noe di story line....i would like to see Tee Da Ba Dan or Jun Tah Koh Lope remade....interesting to see how dey would do it...although i fink Tee Da Ba Dan is not by ch7.....and its the mermaid one incase neone dnt noe
Tee Da Badan would be awsome...only because I love mermaids.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
oh my mofo god!!!!!!! BLA BOO TONG after??????? i loved the old one!!!! but i'd love to see how the new one is!!!! can't wait!!! i think pinky should be casted!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
i think they should stop with the remaking lakorns.....they suck!

Phon

sarNie Adult
i hate how they remake all my fave boran just to kill it and make it stinks. and i cant find any actor or actress that they have now that can act for shit if they die trying..horrible acting nowdays. i cant find anyone that they got now that fit bla bootong storyline. and if they remake it they will add stupid animals wierd shit in it garantee. and to the person who say blabootong is boring...how boring is it? its a farytale and its good and sad. i guess u must like gorgaiyashit which didnt make any sense and drag and bad acting? hmm go figure

Phon

sarNie Adult
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!
pinky look way to indian mix to be playing in boran. when she was a kid ok whatever but nang ake and pra ake cant not look farang or any mix in boran as a main actor and actress just wont happen in boran lakorn.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep yep..Its already been confirmed 100% that the next lakorn is Bla Boo Tong...Ugh..Sucks..Lordy lord..Wonder how stupid it will be..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure it will be a cartoon fish..Whats not 3D anymore..? Basically everything is 3D now adays and it sucks..!