Bua See Chompoo
Poo Pi Ta Rak Tur
La Mai Nut
The ones that I have are:

Bow see chompoo - Angie/Charkit - $16
Lay rai Oubai Ruk - Kat English/Charkit - $19
Poo Pituck Ruk Ter - Charkit/Juckajan - $15
Sum Pao Thong - $15

I may be able to get Jom jai Jom kaen and La Mai Nut but I don't know when yet, it might take a while though ^_^

maimay

sarNie Egg
do you have this lakorn in dvd or vcd/ and also how i order them...lol..
Dome Tong -
Sarunyu/??
10 disc - $25

Do you have this lakorn:
Bansaithong
num sornram/joy rinlanee

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
maimay, Yes I have Dome Tong in DVD, I will send you more info. on how to order to your PM :)

Phon, no sorry I don't have ban rai rin ruk, but I'm still trying to look for it ;)

annae

sarNie Hatchling
wondering do you have KHING KOH RAH KHA KOH RANG with OIL & KWAN??
please let me know... pm me thank you

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Jieb_Lover, I do have a few updates, sorry for taking a long time with the requests, I just got a part time job which adds on to my college work, so I barely have any time to stay home, get lakorns, and record them -_- But here's a few I was able to get:

*Ruk Lok Lok Ya Bok Krai - Joe/Nusaba - $26
Sai Yorm See - Benz/Charlie (??) - $17
*Prai Pratana - Au/Bee Namtip - $16
*Jorm Jai - Paul/Benz - $20
Fah Lung Fon - Sam Yuranan/Gwang Kamonchanok - $22
Mai Muang - Benz/Andrew - $18
JaoSao Kang Tanon - O Waruth/Aom Skaojai - $18
*Cheewit Peur Kah Huajai Peur Ter - Captain/Pin - $32
Aum Narn - Johnny Enfone/Yelly - $24
*Poo Kond Onraweng - Suntisook/Jintara - $18
Kom Kond - Vee/Jui - $22
Lek Yai Mai Geaw, Kor Eaw duay kond - Johnny/Emma/Hugo - $16

(the ones with * means that I know the summary to it, incase anyone is wondering what the summary is, cuz I didn't watch most of these lakorns)

annae, I'll pm you ^_^

oh, if you guys are having problems sending me PM because it's full (cuz I can't come here and check that often anymore) then you can just email me.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
lonelytinystaci, I've contact you.

Well I don't have any updates this time, but I just want to say that for those interested in ordering and wants to pay by money order, check, or cash, I won't be accepting any more orders until the beginning of January (unless I've talk with you about), because I will be out of state on sat, dec8, and I'm afraid that your payment won't arrive on time and I won't get everything done...but if you want to order and is paying through paypal, then I will accept orders until weds or thurs.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
hello annenatlie,

i am interested in buying some of your lakorns so please email me for i want to place an order before you go on your vacation that way i can get them for my sister as her christmas gift because she loves watching thai lakorns and some of the one you got are her favorite lakorns.

Tin

sarNie Egg
Hi, I want to buy Ruk Pakasit with Num/Ning. How can I pay you? Is the price still $18.00?

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
ann.. my sis have been asking me that are u still subbing So Sanae Ha? ... she say it have been half a year or so now.. and she want to know how far did u get to the subbing anytime soon it will be finish?

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
HELLO!!!! do you still have Ka Nueng Ha? Because I really wanna buy it! Please email me at maivang@hotmail.com! thanks!

Ok so I'm planning on selling old Thai lakorns, so will anybody be interested in buying it? All is need to know from you guys is how many of you are interested, what lakorn are you looking for (please list the Title and actor/actress), do you prefere it in VDO or VCD? please also list the price that would be ok for you? (like $$ per lakorn or $$ per tape/vcd) :rolleyes: cuz my friend have a lot of collection of old lakorns so I might record and sell them to those who are interested :lol:

Here's the list of lakorns with more information that I currently have and will be able to get a hold of it right away upon requests.

Ton Ruk -
Kade/Noon -
14 Discs - Price $35

Kanom Pung gup nam prik -
James/Ann Alicia
8 discs - Price $18

Poochai huajai mai pae -
Mos/Aom Piyada -
13 discs - $32

Sao noi nai takean keaw -
Por/Cathaleeya English -
11 discs - $27

Sang dao fung talay -
Touch/Ning -
10 disc - $23

Proon nee chun ja ruk khun -
Pete/Kat English (???) -
10 discs - $25

Niramit -
Bird/Pop Ariya -
11 discs - $27

Hua jai mee gnao -
7 discs - $17

Dung sawan sarb -
Kob/Por -
11 disc $28

Nang Gwak -
Noon/O Waruth -
10 disc $25

Tonrai Plai Ruk -
O Waruth/Ying Chatcha -
6 disc - $15

Sua 11 Thua -
Au/Ken/Noi/Cherry -
11 disc - $27

Sanae nang nieow -
Joy S./Pip Ravit -
11 disc - $28

Tee Yai -
Sornram/???
10 disc - $25

Jaosao Karng Tanon -
O Waruth/Skaojai
10 disc - $20

Ploy lorm petch -
Namfom/Bee S.
10 disc - $25

Muang Dala -
Aom/Captain
12 disc - $30

Rang Naow -
Anne T./Ken
14 disc - $33

Sapai Jao -
Kong/Vicky
13 disc - $32

Rukloy Lom -
Ravit/Junjira
8 disc - $19

Gorwaa ja mai ruk -
Kong/Serrita Jenson
10 disc - $24

Rattikarn Yod Ruk -
Anne T./Johnny
9 disc - $22

I-din gup klin wine -
Joe/Nussaba
10 disc - $23

Tokkrai dai huajai ploy jone -
Mam Kathaleeya/Tik
10 disc - $25

Kathaleeya Tee Ruk -
Kat English/??
2 disc - $5

Leurd Torrannong -
Ann Alicia/??
7 disc - $17

Ruk thong ouan -
Nott/??
5 disc - $13

Tawan Thud Burrapa -
Tik/Tang/Pim
12 disc - $30

Ka Neung Ha -
Pat/Ning
10 disc - $25

Gok gal gala booning -
Au/Mam Kath.
11 disc - $27

Fah Pieng Din -
11 disc - $27

Mae leang kond mai -
Kong/Sirum
11 disc - $25

Kue auy kue kwan -
Aum/??
11 disc - $24

Por Barn Mia peur -
Amy/??
14 disc - $27

Kond 2 Kom -
Mos/Cath. English
10 disc - $25

Ruk soot huajai -
Pol/Janie
9 disc - $22

Saochai Hi-tech
Sam/Cath. English
6 disc - $18

Dode deaw mai deaw dai -
Aom/??
11 disc - $27

Wang Tong leung -
Kade/Yui
13 disc - $32

Bang glerg glao -
Ravit/??
9 disc - $22

Kor Yute huajai wai pieng ter -
Johnny/Joy R.
13 disc - $10

Dome Tong -
Sarunyu/??
10 disc - $25

Game Thun Ha -
Pupae/Dom
10 disc - $23

Fai Sin cheur -
11 disc - $27

Dung fah rai dao -
Ning/??
10 disc - $25

Sao chai Huajai chicago -
Kong/Lookade Matinee
9 disc - $22

Tham Ruk keun jai -
Au/Pupae
6 disc - $15

Chaikrup Pom pen chai -
Charkit/Lookade
11 disc - $25

Hua jai torranknown -
Johnny/??
8 disc - $20

Tayard Set tee -
Kong/??
9 disc - $20

Sua -
Kong/Lookade
9 disc - $20

Pleum -
Job Nitti/Pok
9 disc - $20

Ruk chanun pur ter -
Pat/Earn
6 disc - $15

Ruk rai undup -
ning/touch??
8 disc - $20

Kep Pan din
Aom/Captain
13 disc - $32

Fai Luang
Willy/Sorocha
8 disc - $20

Shipping will depends on how many lakorns you order, but it will now cost $5 b/c the shipping/stamp price just went up
If you order a lot, I will be able to make some discount price for you. Also if you choose to have each disc of lakorn be recorded at 4 hrs instead of 2 hrs, you can do that, and the price will be lower also, plus a menu in the dvd will be available for you to choose which of the 2 parts you would like to watch. I can work something out with you if you don't like these prices

If you want to request any that are not on the list please e-mail, PM me, or post it here and I'll will get back to you. But an e-mail would be much appreciated because it would be more organize for me.

More will be post up soon. :D

Coming Soon : Tawee Pope, Wanida, JaoSao Prisanna, Muang Maya (Mam/Charkit), Supabaruth Look Poo Chai, Thamhuajai pai soot lah (Mew/Willy), Wairai Freshy,

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi
Anyone have
la korn "Sud Sai Parn" starring Tang Saksit and Numfon? air ch7 nang aek is twins. if you do please send me a message. i want to buy it. i prefer in vcd but vdo is fine too.
Thanks

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
hi guys, sorry for disappearing, I didn't have time to come on here much, so busy with school and work -_- so of course, I don't have any new lakorns to update yet, but hopefully I will have some in the next few weeks (the latest next month or so) if anyone want to contact me, it's best to send me an e-mail, since I do check it more often than this forum, but I'll do my best to drop by here.

Jieb_Lover, no sorry, but I dont have Tao Gin Pak Boong -_-

Tin, yes Ruk Pakasit is still $18 + shipping $5 = $23 if you are still interested, please send me a message/e-mail and I will send you the rest of the payment info.

gurl, please say sorry to your sis for me, I'm actually done with the subbing, but the problem I'm having now is burning it onto a disc, since the program I'm using is having some difficulties (keeps freezing in the middle of burning) so I'm trying to save money for a better program..I hope that I will get it done within the next month or so.

claire, I've replied to your e-mail.

teedee, I do have Sud Sai Parn, although there's a few problem with one of the episode so I'm still working on that, I'm not sure when this one will be done, but I can let you know once it's finish.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
annenatalie Posted Today, 10:24 AM
teedee, I do have Sud Sai Parn, although there's a few problem with one of the episode so I'm still working on that, I'm not sure when this one will be done, but I can let you know once it's finish.
o.k. thanks annenatalie i will wait for it. send me a message when you are done fixing it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you have these la korns and in dvd or vcd:
Gord sa ward hut sa wan (Nook+Tao)
Wi wa fai (Tik chatmonkon+Aey Ousanee)