Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..if you're interested in those three lakorns I can check the price for you because I currently don't have wimarn say and roy le sanay rai with me right now..

babi3

sarNie Egg
Is sang dao come out in 2000 if not let me know what this one is about? Iam not sure if i saw this one or not...

Sang dao fung talay -
Touch/Ning -
10 disc - $23

Proon nee chun ja ruk khun -
Pete/Kat English (???) -
10 discs - $25

babi3

sarNie Egg
I was looking for this one for a long time now... Glad that you have it. So it $20, so how do this work..
Ruk rai undup -
ning/touch??
8 disc - $20

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
ruk rai undup. is that the one where ning is touch's secretary? if that is the one i want to buy it too.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
babi3 - for Sang dao fung talay I think it comes out around 2002-2003, I'm not sure what's it's about but it takes place in SanFrancisco.

for Ruk rai undup if you want it in 2hrs which means 1 part per disc, the price is $20 but if you want it in 4hrs which will have 2 parts per disc (a menu will be included for you to choose from) then the price will be $12. The color for this lakorn is a lil faded though cuz the lakorn is kinda old, but the sound is good.

lisa- I'm not sure either cuz I haven't seen it yet, but I can screen capture some pic from the lakorn for you to see if you want :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg annenatalie i want more of ur lakorns...but i uno which one haha too much to choose from ahha :p

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Bou said:
omg annenatalie i want more of ur lakorns...but i uno which one haha too much to choose from ahha :p
[post="65007"][/post]​
haha Bou! :lol: I'm glad you want more :p

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Any borans and chinese? For chinese, mainly the fighting ones.

And Nee Ruk, is that the one with Monrudee?

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
~Sandy~ said:
Any borans and chinese? For chinese, mainly the fighting ones.

And Nee Ruk, is that the one with Monrudee?
[post="65035"][/post]​
no, sorry I don't have any chinese, but I may have some borans one, do you have any specific one you'd like? and nee ruk is actually the one with Mam Kathaleeya and Kong.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Lisa - sorry for taking so slow, but you can see the sc here :) I think it might be the one where Ning is touch's secretary b/c there seem to be a lot of office scene.

dee

sarNie Egg
no, sorry I don't have any chinese, but I may have some borans one, do you have any specific one you'd like? and nee ruk is actually the one with Mam Kathaleeya and Kong.
hey annenatalie, can you list what borans you have....any good old ones? ^_^

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
yes it is the one. do you still have my email? if you do you can send me the information because i'm going to buy it.

cath

sarNie Egg
whats is the summary of muang maya (chakrit and mam) is that good or not ???????

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
dee said:
hey annenatalie, can you list what borans you have....any good old ones? ^_^
[post="66488"][/post]​
Yes, any of the older ones...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mai_sai said:
do these larkons have english subs?  If they do...I'm totally up for purchasing a couple...
[post="67069"][/post]​
of course, there's no subtitles. :huh:

hey annnathalie, i'm not sure if you still remember my requests a long ago. i'm going to repeat it... do you have those:

- ngao asoke: ek egkarat & ae issaryia
- yod ya yee: num sornram & vicky sunisa
- pet ta maew: art supawarat & emma suvanarat

of course, in 4-hours dvds. :D

oh do you have those old borans?

- jum par 4 thon
- deen narm lome fai
- yor pra klin: chatree & kob
- bla boo tong: boy blinya & ???

email me at alwaysmeena@sbcglobal.net :)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
cath said:
whats is the summary of muang maya (chakrit and mam) is that good or not ???????
[post="66687"][/post]​
I think the lakorn is pretty good, it's a drama. It's about Mam and Charkit, they're famous stars and they are boyfriend/girlfriend, so they have to keep their relationship a secret. Then there is Noosaba, she is a hi-so who doesn't like mam and mam doesn't like her. Noosaba will later turn into a star, and she and Charkit will start to like each other until Charkit break up with mam to go have another relationship with Noosaba. There is also another couple, Pim Zaza and Puri, Puri is Mam's brother and Pim is Noosaba's sister, later they'll like each other. Yeah...so then in the end of course Mam and charkit will end up with each other ^_^

~Sandy~ said:
Yes, any of the older ones...
[post="66734"][/post]​
right now these are the only ones that I have, but I'm still trying to look for some more. if you have any request please do so, cuz there's so many I don't know which one would be good to get ^_^

cath

sarNie Egg
i'm looking for Ka Neung Ha (ning patson) prissana (tik taya roger) and roy rey sanay rai (tik aom) how much it cost??