Lakorn Game

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sarN said:
Q 2 : The N'k have a younger sister and a grandma. The grandma later die cuz her stepmom push her down the stair ! The n'k sister while running away from an arugement a car hit her and the person dat hit her was the p'k ! He was drunk. The n'k sister was handicap on a wheel chair the n'k swore to find the person dat done dis to his sister. Anywho later on the n'k needed money so she become a prostitute and her first custmer was the p"K . The p'k didn't want to sleep with her instead he make it seen like he did and give her money the next morning and she was greatful . When she return home her house was burn down and her sister die .

sarN + 11

[post="87142"][/post]​
Is that Aont Ratipong and Gwen Gawalin's lakorn? forgot the name...not sure if it is ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha it call "Duj Fah Rai Dao" !!! and wat was the asnser to the other question u have dat nobody guess it right?

sarN

sarNie Granny
so the point are like dis

SnowFlakes = 1

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 10 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 3

sarN = 11 point

Bluemoon = 8 points

jeanie= 2 points

pze = 3

T3rRi408= 1

sarN

sarNie Granny
Fearless said:
sarn, #2 is it duh fai rah dao w/ ratipong.. I don't know the actress name..
[post="87156"][/post]​

haha dis is the second time u late answer haha bluemoon got the point

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Here's more of mine.. I'm bored…hehe..

n'ek and p'ek were in love but n'ek sister also likes p'ek. One night n'ek was supposed to meet p'ek but someone struck her in the head and she died. She is reborn again seeking revenge on the person that caused her death which is p'ek.

p'ek is a ghost. He helps n'ek learn about her past. n'ek died and they both are reborn again and married each other.

n'ek works for p'ek Company. She got fired the first day by p'ek but got hired again by p'ek dad. p'ek is pissed off how nice his dad is treating n'ek and thinks she is taking advantage of his dad.

p'ek has a girlfriend but she is studying overseas. His parents want him to marry this girl but he didn't want to because he only love his girlfriend so he hires n'ek to be his fake wife until his girlfriend returns. He eventually falls in love with n'ek.

n'ek went to live with p'ek in this very big house. (I forgot why)… when p'ek grandmother saw n'ek she is terrified because n'ek reminded her of someone. n'ek is haunted by a man in black suit riding a carriage always looking up at her window.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarN said:
Q 1 : N'k was a actress and is rich and live a fancy life . Then her father die leave her nothing and her fiancé broke up wither cuz she have no money ! In need of money she was hire by dis rivals company of the P'k to steal his compnay docoment dat can ruin his company and by using her beauty to hypnotize the p"k lollll . Later the pk found out and make her work at his hotel.

sarN + 11

[post="87142"][/post]​

HINT *** PK HAVE CURLY HAIR

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sarN said:

HINT *** PK HAVE CURLY HAIR

[post="87166"][/post]​
must be one of John Nuvo's but I don't which one...lol

My lakorn is Chao Jom...that no one guessed right...starring Ann Thongprasom and Jakrit....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Fearless said:
Here's more of mine.. I'm bored…hehe..
n'ek and p'ek were in love but n'ek sister also likes p'ek. One night n'ek was supposed to meet p'ek but someone struck her in the head and she died. She is reborn again seeking revenge on the person that caused her death which is p'ek.

[post="87165"][/post]​

Doy Raeng Atitarn Kob /Sarunyu

sarN

sarNie Granny
no blue --The one the nk have to work as at John's Hotel ... hint* she want her bird pin back ** :p

S

sunflower

p'ek is a ghost. He helps n'ek learn about her past. n'ek died and they both are reborn again and married each other.

tae pung korn with num and ann

n'ek works for p'ek Company. She got fired the first day by p'ek but got hired again by p'ek dad. p'ek is pissed off how nice his dad is treating n'ek and thinks she is taking advantage of his dad.

buang ruk with pepper and fang

p'ek has a girlfriend but she is studying overseas. His parents want him to marry this girl but he didn't want to because he only love his girlfriend so he hires n'ek to be his fake wife until his girlfriend returns. He eventually falls in love with n'ek.

patson and ning.. she acutally ran away from home.. but she's from a rich family... at first she dressed up to be older..

GueSs

TyziR
Fearless said:
p'ek is a ghost.  He helps n'ek learn about her past. n'ek died and they both are reborn again and married each other.
[post="87165"][/post]​
Tae pang korn?
I'm bored.

Damnit Tawan. Only one I knew.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
n'ek went to live with p'ek in this very big house. (I forgot why)… when p'ek grandmother saw n'ek she is terrified because n'ek reminded her of someone. n'ek is haunted by a man in black suit riding a carriage always looking up at her window.

dome thong w/ sarunyu and Nattarika

sarN

sarNie Granny
so the point are like dis

SnowFlakes = 1

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 14 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 3

sarN = 11 point