Lakorn Game

sarN

sarNie Granny
the first person to post with the right answer get the point lol ... it like a buzz thing u see on game show hahahaha the faster the winner , so dis one go to Vanida

Vanida

Save World Save Life
my turn:

n'eak has a thai mom and white dad (french) she doesn't want to go to thailand to visit her grandma b/c she dislike isan stuff and they sing it here too later on p'eak accept n'eak to his company and fall in love...............

sarN

sarNie Granny
one more thing .. i dont think i can keep track of everyone point lolll let do dis den if u answer it right and is confirm when u post in here put ur sum up point like dis

Member Point List :

sarN + 3

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
my turn:

n'eak has a thai mom and white dad (french) she doesn't want to go to thailand to visit her grandma b/c she dislike isan stuff and they sing it here too later on p'eak accept n'eak to his company and fall in love...............

[post="86281"][/post]​
Morlum Summer with Araya and Por NAttawut

Twin living in 2 different lifestyle One from the Slum other was raise in a rich house hold. Slum twin she can kick butt, P'k is a cop

sarN

sarNie Granny
Q: This lakorn at the end the P"K is actually "GAY"

Point

sarN + 4

Note : if the next person answer it right when u post put the point u make as i do above ^^ cuz i dont think i can keep up with ya point ok .. no cheatinggggggg!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Sreymao said:
Morlum Summer with Araya and Por NAttawut
Twin living in 2 different lifestyle One from the Slum other was raise in a rich house hold. Slum twin she can kick butt, P'k is a cop
[post="86291"][/post]​

Good job sreymao the answer is mor lum summer kaaa

junne

sarN said:
Q: This lakorn at the end the P"K is actually "GAY"

Point

sarN + 4
Note : if the next person answer it right when u post put the point u make as i do above ^^ cuz i dont think i can keep up with ya point ok .. no cheatinggggggg!!

[post="86302"][/post]​

i forgot the title, but natarika and uttsadawoot were in it...the nek was one of the pek's dad wives...at the end she saw him in bed with his friend...

june +2

sarN

sarNie Granny
u right lolllllllll u bad !

sarN + 4

when ya buddies post dont forget to type in ur point dat you win so far .

S

sunflower

BlueMoon said:
okay I'll join in....

Q: In this lakorn pr'ek had a way of making his drawings come to life
[post="86341"][/post]​

Niramit starring bird thongchai?

well i'll help sarN keep track of the scores... this is the list so far...

sarN = 3 points.. (your rachinee morlum answer was incorrect :sweat: )

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 3 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

S

sunflower

the nang aik's mom and the dad loved each other.... but the mom was like a servant in the house so she wasnt' acknowledged as the wife.. so she ran away. the nang aik's dad went to study and came back with a wife.. she had a daughter.. the daughter and the stepmom treated the nang aik like a servant. at the end the nang aik recorded what the bad girl said to her and played it for people to hear so they knew who was really the evil one.. and the nang aik's mom came back and hugged the nang aik..

sarN

sarNie Granny
sunflower ! actuall i knwo it was por/ayra lakorn but i write down the wrong tittle lolll it ok it my bad hahaha

sarN + 3

S

sunflower

correct

well i'll help sarN keep track of the scores... this is the list so far...

sarN = 3 points.. (your rachinee morlum answer was incorrect )

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 3 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 1 point

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Q: Na'ek is a princess. She takes a boat out one day and was caught in a little storm. Pra'ek was there and jumped in to help her. Later when they got older he became a soldier, he then knew na'ek was a princess and was devestated she never told him about her status. At the end na'ek was the one who gave pra'ek the death sentence.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooOOOOO

Luad Kattiya :p :p :p

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 3 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 1 point

sarN = 3 + 1 = 4

sarN

sarNie Granny
Q: In wat lakorn while shooting the scene where the p'k "kome kern" the n'k the bed leg acutally break :lmao: :lmao: *hint* at a beach