Lakorn Game

S

sunflower

nancyvang said:
lol. Sarn is winning.

here's one:

Pra'ek is a tailor, he makes clothing for people. One day he takes the suit he made to a client of his, when he reached the guy's house he witness him being killed. So the bad guys is after him. A cop takes him to a friend so he can hide there while they catch the bad guys. Na'ek owns a luk toong business, pra'ek goes to live with na'ek and soon na'ek had no choice but to put pra'ek on stage to sing.
[post="86659"][/post]​

aom piyada and gott's lakorn? his name was some-wung or something.. am i right?

GOSH.. I HATE YOU SARN!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING... :sweat: SARN THAT DAOPRASOK ONE WASN'T FOR YOU :p I WAS HOPING TO LET OTHER PEOPLE JOIN INTO THE GAME BESIDES US!!!!!!!! AND DUDE... YOU HAVE TO POST SUMMARIES TOO.. YOU CAN'T JUST BE THE ONE THAT IS GUESSING!

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl ! i got it first ! i post it faster my point hahhaha i be back wiht a question

sarN

sarNie Granny

Q: In dis lakonr P'k is a slave and he want to educate himself

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 4 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 8 point

Bluemoon = 1 point + 1

jeanie= +1

S

sunflower

ERRRRRRRRRR... I THINK WE NEED MORE THAN THAT! MORE CLUES GIRL! LOOK AT MY SUMMARIES/CLUES! GOSH.. YOU WRITE ONLY ONE SENTENCE WHEN I WRITE A PARAGRAPH! :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Q: In dis lakonr P'k is a slave and he want to educate himself. This is a boran day lakorn. He a sevant in the n"k house. :p

S

sunflower

sarN said:
Q: In dis lakonr P'k is a slave and he want to educate himself. This is a boran day lakorn. He a sevant in the n"k house. :p
[post="86667"][/post]​

is it the big project lakorn.. with fluke and Oum? dammit i forgot the title!

S

sunflower

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pra aik’s dad stole his mom’s money and ran away cause he didn’t want to work on the farm. Unfortunately he didn’t do so well. When the pra aik graduates from college he is sent o live with the grandma to help on the farm. There he meets the nang aik, an adopted sister of the grandma…

score so far!!!!!

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 5 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 8 point

Bluemoon = 2

jeanie= 1

S

sunflower

BlueMoon said:
random guess is it Pok and Andrew's lakorn?

Torranee Krai ?
[post="86676"][/post]​

YEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! called torranee nee krai kraung

score so far!!!!!

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 5 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 8 point

Bluemoon = 3 points

jeanie= 1 points

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Q: Pra’ek is a undercover cop. He pretend to be a bad guy and soon is hired by na’ek father. To make na’ek father trust him more, he married na’ek. Later on pra’ek got enough proof to send na’ek father to jail. Because of his job, he had to shoot na’ek father. At the end she left pra’ek because she couldn’t love a person who kill her father.

S

sunflower

how's this.. i'll post more than one summary at once.. so that we can try to catch up to sarn! kekekeke hurry up before sarn guesses it all.. than we'll be in trouble.. please guess only one at a time.. and quote the summary i put up too :p

in this lakorn the nang aik is paid by the bad guy to be a nurse and take care of a sick lady, who actually turns out to be her real mom. The pra aik is a cop who suspects the nang aik that she is up to no good.

the pra aik is from the countryside.. he comes to bangkok to go to college… he stays at a house in the garden… he meets a girl at the college who likes him.. but there is a ghost who lives in the garden that likes him… at the end the girl from the college dies and the ghost girl takes over her body so she could be with the pra aik

the nang’s brother gives the pra aik a picture of nang aik… cause the pra aik had to go pick up the nang aik at the airport. The picture that the brother gives to pra aik turned out to be of nang aik when she was a little girl

this lakorn takes place mostly in America… the nang aik goes moves to live with her boyfriend, but turns out that the apartment the boyfriend used to live in was now rented by pra aik… without a place to go or any contact with the boyfriend she stays at the pra aik’s place… -hit- she put on a lot of pants and underwear at night … hahahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooooOO i know dis one !! is it the one iwht num/joy r>? htey didn't get each other at the end??

S

sunflower

nancyvang said:
Q: Pra’ek is a undercover cop. He pretend to be a bad guy and soon is hired by na’ek father. To make na’ek father trust him more, he married na’ek. Later on pra’ek got enough proof to send na’ek father to jail. Because of his job, he had to shoot na’ek father. At the end she left pra’ek because she couldn’t love a person who kill her father.
[post="86679"][/post]​

joy r. and num's lakorn!

I HATE YOU SARN

sarN

sarNie Granny
score so far!!!!!

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 5 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 8 point + 1 = 9 :p :p

Bluemoon = 3 points

jeanie= 1 points

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
in this lakorn the nang aik is paid by the bad guy to be a nurse and take care of a sick lady, who actually turns out to be her real mom. The pra aik is a cop who suspects the nang aik that she is up to no good.

Janie and Jetrin's lakorn forgot the name