Lakorn Game

S

sunflower

BlueMoon said:
in this lakorn the nang aik is paid by the bad guy to be a nurse and take care of a sick lady, who actually turns out to be her real mom. The pra aik is a cop who suspects the nang aik that she is up to no good.

Janie and Jetrin's lakorn forgot the name
[post="86687"][/post]​

yay!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT IT! IT'S CALLED NANG JONE

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
he pra aik is from the countryside.. he comes to bangkok to go to college… he stays at a house in the garden… he meets a girl at the college who likes him.. but there is a ghost who lives in the garden that likes him… at the end the girl from the college dies and the ghost girl takes over her body so she could be with the pra aik

Is this Pope Saneha or something with Tik Kanyarath, Bee Sawis and Aum Patcharapa

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG .. the question sun got up .. i dont' recall any of them lollllll im in trouble hahah

S

sunflower

BlueMoon said:
he pra aik is from the countryside.. he comes to bangkok to go to college… he stays at a house in the garden… he meets a girl at the college who likes him.. but there is a ghost who lives in the garden that likes him… at the end the girl from the college dies and the ghost girl takes over her body so she could be with the pra aik

Is this Pope Saneha or something with Tik Kanyarath, Bee Sawis and Aum Patcharapa
[post="86690"][/post]​

NO.. THAT'S NOT THE ONE I'M THINKING OF.... SORRIEE.. KEEP ON GUESSING BEFORE SARN GETS IT!!!!!!!!1 ^_^

S

sunflower

sarN said:
OMG .. the question sun got up .. i dont' recall any of them lollllll im in trouble hahah
[post="86691"][/post]​

YES!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p HEY.. SOMEONE PUT UP MORE SUMMARIES SO I CAN GUESS!!!!!!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sorry to hog :lmao:

this lakorn takes place mostly in America… the nang aik goes moves to live with her boyfriend, but turns out that the apartment the boyfriend used to live in was now rented by pra aik… without a place to go or any contact with the boyfriend she stays at the pra aik’s place… -hit- she put on a lot of pants and underwear at night … hahahaha

But is this Chili and Ham with Mew Lalita and Kong Nuvo

BlueMoon=4

S

sunflower

BlueMoon said:
sorry to hog :lmao:
this lakorn takes place mostly in America… the nang aik goes moves to live with her boyfriend, but turns out that the apartment the boyfriend used to live in was now rented by pra aik… without a place to go or any contact with the boyfriend she stays at the pra aik’s place… -hit- she put on a lot of pants and underwear at night … hahahaha
But is this Chili and Ham with Mew Lalita and Kong Nuvo
BlueMoon=4
[post="86695"][/post]​

CORRECT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! PRIK KEY NOO KUB MOO HAM

sarN

sarNie Granny
the pra aik is from the countryside.. he comes to bangkok to go to college… he stays at a house in the garden… he meets a girl at the college who likes him.. but there is a ghost who lives in the garden that likes him… at the end the girl from the college dies and the ghost girl takes over her body so she could be with the pra aik

hummm is it Cheer/Tle ?

S

sunflower

sarN said:
the pra aik is from the countryside.. he comes to bangkok to go to college… he stays at a house in the garden… he meets a girl at the college who likes him.. but there is a ghost who lives in the garden that likes him… at the end the girl from the college dies and the ghost girl takes over her body so she could be with the pra aik
hummm is it Cheer/Tle ?
[post="86697"][/post]​

SORRIE SARNNNNN IT'S NOT THE ONE I'M THINKING OF... :lmao: :unsure: .. KEEP GUESSING GIRL!!!!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Q: N'ek is a runaway Princess she lives in a house full of mystery because supposedly pr'ek was the one who pulled the trigger to a mystery at the house.

S

sunflower

BlueMoon said:
Q: N'ek is a runaway Princess she lives in a house full of mystery because supposedly pr'ek was the one who pulled the trigger to a mystery at the house.
[post="86699"][/post]​

PRASAD MERD?

S

sunflower

score so far!!!!!

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 6 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 2 point

sarN = 9 point

Bluemoon = 5 points

jeanie= 1 points

sarN

sarNie Granny
hummm is it Cheer/Tle ?

more hint**********

S

sunflower

sarN said:
hummm is it Cheer/Tle ?
more hint**********
[post="86705"][/post]​

ERRR, ONE OF THE ACTRESS IS TAO SAROCHA.. SHE PLAYED AS THE HUMAN GIRL THAT LATER DIED...

S

sunflower

BlueMoon said:
I have 5 Total from Mew's laakorn too....okay I know is it TAo and Patson's lakorn?
[post="86709"][/post]​

SORRIE ABOUT THE SCORE.... KEKEKE

AND NOPE.. THAT'S NOT THE ONE I'M THINKING OF EITHER... SORRY

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Patson and Tao? hmm. I watch the lakorn but didn't remember Tao dying. I remember the ghost girl wanted to take Patson with her, but Tao was fighting her and told her to reborn herself because Patson the ghost girl are from different dimension. So at the end the girl goes recarnate.