Lakorn Game

S

sunflower

QUOTE(sunflower @ Mar 4 2006, 04:50 PM)
the pra aik is from the countryside.. he comes to bangkok to go to college… he stays at a house in the garden… he meets a girl at the college who likes him.. but there is a ghost who lives in the garden that likes him… at the end the girl from the college dies and the ghost girl takes over her body so she could be with the pra aik

is this lakorn with that dude dom and the grl was cream...right???

this one was already answered by GueSs... sorry he got the point^-^

linnie

sarNie Elites
Leila said:
You got the first one but not the second one.
So...

Q2: Pra'ek's country is at war and he wants to be in the army but he is still young so he and his best friend are sent to Thailand to study and he see's nang'ek and it's love at first sight.

Q7: Nang'ek is living in America(?) and her dad just died, so she has to come back to Thailand to live with her dad's family. Her did married a white woman so her grandfather disowned her dad. Nang'ek falls in love with pra'ek who is her aunt's fiance and he loved her back and becase of that her aunt tried to kill her.
Still unanswered...
[post="88505"][/post]​
Q7: Sam&Araya?, I don't remember the name of the lakorn

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
Q7: Nang'ek is living in America(?) and her dad just died, so she has to come back to Thailand to live with her dad's family. Her did married a white woman so her grandfather disowned her dad. Nang'ek falls in love with pra'ek who is her aunt's fiance and he loved her back and becase of that her aunt tried to kill her.
Still unanswered...

is it with sam and kat E ?

L

lalalek

Okay my turn okay to ask....

Pra'eak and Nang'eak were school students and neighbors during that time.....Nang'eak has always had a crush on him but then at that time....he thought of her as a friend/sister/little crush! well he became a singer but has never forgot her and plus her mom never got along with his dad...So near the end, He get's into a motorcycle accident and Nang'eak tries to help so he can walk again...

So guess what movie is that guys!!!!! :D

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
Q2: Pra'ek's country is at war and he wants to be in the army but he is still young so he and his best friend are sent to Thailand to study and he see's nang'ek and it's love at first sight.

this one sounds like Kep Pan Din w/ Captain and Aom. right?

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg .. i was busy ripping , converting and uploading lakorn so i didn't play for a while and dang ! ya chicks on a rolll ! But nobody keep up wiht hte score hahahah ----> :p

S

sunflower

sarN said:
omg .. i was busy ripping , converting and uploading lakorn so i didn't play for a while and dang ! ya chicks on a rolll ! But nobody keep up wiht hte score hahahah ----> :p
[post="89395"][/post]​

i don't think the scores really matter now.. we're just having fun :wub:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
Is it Salad Jit with Sam and Katreeya English....
[post="88861"][/post]​
Yup yup

soccerchik said:

this one sounds like Kep Pan Din w/ Captain and Aom. right?
[post="88971"][/post]​
DING DING DING!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Question:

n'eak lived in a poor house and somewhat is relative to p'eak like close since they lived in the same hometown. But right now p'eak is in a biigger city not in ban nork he receive a letter from home that n'eak is going to find a job there and p'eak has to go and pick her up. There's some compettion in this lakorn like pagnant for the girls and n'eak was in it at first she is poor but end up getting poor and p;'eak didn't fell in love with her until they stay in the same house and make n'eak clean up his mess like room and when he and his friends make a mess???????

noungning

Heartless
Vanida said:
Question:

n'eak lived in a poor house and somewhat is relative to p'eak like close since they lived in the same hometown. But right now p'eak is in a biigger city not in ban nork he receive a letter from home that n'eak is going to find a job there and p'eak has to go and pick her up. There's some compettion in this lakorn like pagnant for the girls and n'eak was in it at first she is poor but end up getting poor and p;'eak didn't fell in love with her until they stay in the same house and make n'eak clean up his mess like room and when he and his friends make a mess???????

[post="89717"][/post]​
num and mam kattriya--- warnjai thailand right right lol :sweat:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
noungning said:
num and mam kattriya--- warnjai thailand right right lol :sweat:
[post="89741"][/post]​

yep its wan jai thailand :) 1 point for u noungning

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
which pra'ek play in this lakron where he die and went to heaven, he also have a wife and a baby on the way.....and when he got to heaven he was so mad that he die the two angel forgot to give him a shot so that he wont remenber the past life....and when he was born he remember everything....at first he like the na'ek or should i say his daughter....then later saw the mom which is his wife and start dating her again....untill the angle found him and give him the shot.... :D

gs

Sexy Back
is it that one lak that star aom and that one singer dude ohhh touch is his name i think

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
gs said:
is it that one lak that star aom and that one singer dude ohhh touch is his name i think
[post="93599"][/post]​
if u were answering my question than no...that not it

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
lidogurl said:
which pra'ek play in this lakron where he die and went to heaven, he also have a wife and a baby on the way.....and when he got to heaven he was so mad that he die the two angel forgot to give him a shot so that he wont remenber the past life....and when he was born he remember everything....at first he like the na'ek or should i say his daughter....then later saw the mom which is his wife and start dating her again....untill the angle found him and give him the shot.... :D
[post="93548"][/post]​

i don't know the title in thai...i know it in cambodian..it's "khat veyha tham snaeh" and it's with mam jintara and the guy she dated...the parents from rachinee morlum..and with noon (Ploy's sister) and fluke...i love the theme song for that.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
damn you guys watch alot of lakorn I totally lost track! lolz.. the last time i've seen one was like uhmm a year ago and half ago.. lolz..

juicee

sarNie Elites
it was fluke's first lakorn. it was soooo long ago, that i don't remember the name - maybe something like lad far maha ruk?