Lakorn Game

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
pink mafia said:
i don't know the title in thai...i know it in cambodian..it's "khat veyha tham snaeh" and it's with mam jintara and the guy she dated...the parents from rachinee morlum..and with noon (Ploy's sister) and fluke...i love the theme song for that.
[post="93846"][/post]​

yes...that right...u got it.... :D

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
These are easy ones, I don't feel like typing...

1. Nang'ek plays "kaen"... (LOL)

2. Nang'ek is a reporter and her family has so many different problems, and her nephew is sent to live with her because he is bad.

3. Nang'ek are twins, one is an actress, one owns a flower business and the flower business owner has to act in place of her celebrity sister.

4. Nang'ek and her mom don't get along. She sees an ad for a woman that is willing to get pregnant for money and she goes to get back at her mom.

5. A teen "musical" that has 5 nang'ek and 5 pra'ek.

***They should be VERY obvious...

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
3. Nang'ek are twins, one is an actress, one owns a flower business and the flower business owner has to act in place of her celebrity sister.

Vee And Aum - Song Snaeha I think.

4. Nang'ek and her mom don't get along. She sees an ad for a woman that is willing to get pregnant for money and she goes to get back at her mom.

Oil And Aum - Chain of Love or So Sanae Ha

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
1. Nang'ek plays "kaen"... (LOL)
KaenLomKong

2. Nang'ek is a reporter and her family has so many different problems, and her nephew is sent to live with her because he is bad.
FaKrajangDao

5. A teen "musical" that has 5 nang'ek and 5 pra'ek.
BenjaKeetaKwamRuk

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
na'ek and pra'ek met at the beach ...they like eachother ...shes an artist ..he want her work but lost his wallet so he give her his watch. his brother also like the na'ek ....later pra'ek did somthing to na'ek and she is pregnant with his baby but married the younger brother...

pra'ek mom wants him to get married with this gurl he dont know...he doesnt want to so his friend and pra'ek thought of this idea of finding him a fake wife since his gf is studying in Japan....na'ek pretan to be his wife cause his gf is na'ek best friend....but later fall in love with eachother....

easy

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey lidogurl the first one is wimarn sai rite?...but i dunno the second one..sounds familiar but i cant think of the title

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
lidogurl said:
pra'ek mom wants him to get married with this gurl he dont know...he doesnt want to so his friend and pra'ek thought of this idea of finding him a fake wife since his gf is studying in Japan....na'ek pretan to be his wife cause his gf is na'ek best friend....but later fall in love with eachother....

easy
[post="94041"][/post]​
i don't know the title, but is it with Patson and Ning?

juicee

sarNie Elites
lidogurl said:
na'ek and pra'ek met at the beach ...they like eachother ...shes an artist ..he want her work but lost his wallet so he give her his watch. his brother also like the na'ek ....later pra'ek did somthing to na'ek and she is pregnant with his baby but married the younger brother...

easy
[post="94041"][/post]​

wimarn sai & kanung ha

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Here's more for you guys to guess…

n'ek is an interior designer. p'ek hires her to remodel his house. p'ek father passed away when he was little and his mother left him after finding out that his father left her with nothing. He is angry at his mother for leaving. She remarries and has a daughter. p'ek takes revenge by going out with his sister to pressure his mother to admit that he is her son.

n'ek has a boyfriend but he has to go into the army and was sent on a mission. p'ek is a Japanese soldier. n'ek has to get married to p'ek in order to make a peace alliance contract between the two countries.

n'ek and her mother's house was caught on fire and they had no place to stay. This rich lady took them in because long time ago n'ek mother helped breast-feed her baby and saved her life. The lady's daughter who is dating p'ek hates n'ek and bullies her all the time. p'ek falls in love with n'ek. Later on n'ek finds out that she is the real daughter of the lady because n'ek and p'ek girlfriend were switched at birth. When n'ek fake mother went to breast-feed n'ek. She took n'ek and left her baby behind so she could grow up to have a good life.

p'ek mother left him and his brother when they were little. n'ek father also abandoned her mother before she was born. Her mother gave her a ring given by her father. She told her to use that ring to look for her father. n'ek meets p'ek and they like each other but he's dating her half-sister.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Ok I'll answer in blue. :p

Fearless said:
Here's more for you guys to guess…

n'ek is an interior designer. p'ek hires her to remodel his house. p'ek father passed away when he was little and his mother left him after finding out that his father left her with nothing. He is angry at his mother for leaving. She remarries and has a daughter. p'ek takes revenge by going out with his sister to pressure his mother to admit that he is her son.

^ That's Tawun Tor Saeng starring Kob and Pete right?

n'ek has a boyfriend but he has to go into the army and was sent on a mission. p'ek is a Japanese soldier. n'ek has to get married to p'ek in order to make a peace alliance contract between the two countries.

^ Koo Gum

n'ek and her mother's house was caught on fire and they had no place to stay. This rich lady took them in because long time ago n'ek mother helped breast-feed her baby and saved her life. The lady's daughter who is dating p'ek hates n'ek and bullies her all the time. p'ek falls in love with n'ek. Later on n'ek finds out that she is the real daughter of the lady because n'ek and p'ek girlfriend were switched at birth. When n'ek fake mother went to breast-feed n'ek. She took n'ek and left her baby behind so she could grow up to have a good life.

^ What's the name of this, its an exact lakorn. Luerd Hong starring Bee Namthip and other newbies back a couple of years ago.

p'ek mother left him and his brother when they were little. n'ek father also abandoned her mother before she was born. Her mother gave her a ring given by her father. She told her to use that ring to look for her father. n'ek meets p'ek and they like each other but he's dating her half-sister.

^ Luk Mai Glai Thon starring Kob and Andrew.

[post="94204"][/post]​
Okay here's my question. N'ek is not alive, but she's not really a ghost either. She has to help the P'ek, w/ finding his soulmate, who at first is scared of her 'cause no one else sees her. N'ek has to help p'ek to be able to be reborn again. In the process they fall in love, but n'ek fulfills her duties and is reborn. All their friends also pair up. P'ek also dies in an accident and they meet again in their next life.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Ok I'll answer in blue. :p
Okay here's my question. N'ek is not alive, but she's not really a ghost either. She has to help the P'ek, w/ finding his soulmate, who at first is scared of her 'cause no one else sees her. N'ek has to help p'ek to be able to be reborn again. In the process they fall in love, but n'ek fulfills her duties and is reborn. All their friends also pair up. P'ek also dies in an accident and they meet again in their next life.

I'm guessing KooTahCholamon with PAula TAylor and Puri Hurinprik .. correct me if I'm wrong

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
hey i think i know that one. i don't remember the name, but i know that it had paula and puri in it. that was my first lakorn of paula. really cute.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hey lidogurl the first one is wimarn sai rite?...but i dunno the second one..sounds familiar but i cant think of the title
yeah....Bou ..you got that one right...

i don't know the title, but is it with Patson and Ning?
and karenyang got this one right.... :p

S

sunflower

okay.. i added up all the scores.. i gave the point to whoever answered correctly first... if i got something wrong.. please tell me.. ^_^

you guys can just keep going and not worry about adding up the scores.. i will do it for you if sarn doesn't do it... every new page i'll try to do it.. :p

score as of now is.........

krystal=1

june=2

sunflower=20

vanida=1

sreymao=5

nancyvang=4

bluemoon=11

sarn=12

jeanie=5

pze=7

T3rRi408=3

snowflakes=2

GueSs=2

sah=2

lalalek=3

sunnys=2

soccerchik=2

ketusd=4

noungning=1

pink mafia=1

bou=1

karenyang=1

gracejen=4

IF I MISSED SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME.. THANKS

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooo i recomend each person just keep up iwth their score like when ever they post here just put their score like dis

+ 12

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Question: n'eak lived in a poor house she act as a tomboy and p'eak is a police officer. She is also known as cat woman the n'eak b/c the way she act so tough and evil and lived with old grandma........... later on n'eak got introudce to become a model that guy that came and help p n'eak sometimes whenever there is trouble that guy is rich....................

gs

Sexy Back
man i've been playing this game since the very start and so far i got every lak wrong that just wrong i need more clues at less just the name of the actress and actor

sarN

sarNie Granny
gs said:
man i've been playing this game since the very start and so far i got every lak wrong that just wrong i need more clues at less just the name of the actress and actor
[post="94958"][/post]​
:loool: :loool: and u a lakorn uploader tooo