Lakorn Luang Buang Ruk (EXACT + CH7)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg Alice...Pong and Ann or Ploy would be hot together. I can definitely picture them already. It's boring to see Exact collaborate with ch7 and not the others, like Ch3 would be great.
hella yeah u agree with the hotness too 555. :highfive: another sample from Ch3 and Ch7
is Chompoo, Matt, Aff, Cherry, Jui-pong will look cute, by chance if Kob come back from
her long rest with her baby and family i wanna see Pong and Kob :cloud9: :cheer: :kiss3:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
YES!:does happy dance::yahoo:

I wish this would air this year, but it probably won't lol. Any idea on what the storyline is?

somp9

sarNie Adult
hope Pong gets to act for CH3 with the Alist actress. there will be alot of them in CH3 more than CH7.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh holy snaps!! tell me i did not read wrong!! ahaha.. omg!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!! PONG & KWAN XD!!!

vaberella

sarNie Egg
I am so excited about this pairing. I actually have proof that I thought of this pairing dating back 2 years ago. I don't think anyone ever thought of them together and rarely does EXACT + 7 shows happen, well the pairing of EXACT and other shows is not very common. So I knew it would be a feat. My story is a completely different that I wanted them paired together for. But this pairing is not new. They happen to be my favorite actors so that's why I pictured them paired. Plus Kwan is like 4'9" and Pong is like 6'3" they take the l & i pairing to the extreme. I'm really happy about this. If anyone wants to see proof I can link to the spicy forum thread I posted on. :D

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I am so excited about this pairing. I actually have proof that I thought of this pairing dating back 2 years ago. I don't think anyone ever thought of them together and rarely does EXACT + 7 shows happen, well the pairing of EXACT and other shows is not very common. So I knew it would be a feat. My story is a completely different that I wanted them paired together for. But this pairing is not new. They happen to be my favorite actors so that's why I pictured them paired. Plus Kwan is like 4'9" and Pong is like 6'3" they take the l & i pairing to the extreme. I'm really happy about this. If anyone wants to see proof I can link to the spicy forum thread I posted on. :D
Kwan she's not 4'9" na. She's 5'5" ja

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

I want to see it ja LOL :)

vaberella

sarNie Egg
Kwan she's not 4'9" na. She's 5'5" ja
It was an exaggeration to show the height disparity. It's not to be taken literally. I have no idea how tall Pong is either. I made up the 6'3" number too. They're not that important in my life for me to know their exact height. Good for Kwan she's 5'5"---she's taller than me.

I want to see it ja LOL :)
Sure no problem...link here: http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/7150-kwan-lounge/page__st__325__p__325233#entry325233

There is the link. I named another hottie I'm sure you guys know...: Pae Arak Amornsupasiri <--I think he would be an amazing Pra'ek for Kwan. I have stories running crazy in my head for those two as a pair.

It continues with a few more posts.

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/7150-kwan-lounge/page__st__325__p__325891#entry325891
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/7150-kwan-lounge/page__st__325__p__325895#entry325895
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/7150-kwan-lounge/page__st__350__p__325908#entry325908

And so on...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Man... I don't like Kwan but the looks of the cover looks Hot!!!! I love p'Pong!!! I just hope his roles aren't the same as every1 of these movies, it's getting abit old lol