Lakorn

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone remember the lakorn they did that was filmed in either US or Canada? Could someone please tell me the title and if anyone know please tell me where I can find it? Thanks in advance!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think if you're thinking of the lakorn I'm thinking then its Sang Dao Fung Talay, yeah i used to be a huge fan of Touch and Ning LOL, but as where to find it hmmm maybe check video store rentals? That's if the stores don't record over their old vhs lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think if you're thinking of the lakorn I'm thinking then its Sang Dao Fung Talay, yeah i used to be a huge fan of Touch and Ning LOL, but as where to find it hmmm maybe check video store rentals? That's if the stores don't record over their old vhs lol.

Edit: Ahh sorry for double posting but when I clicked add reply this stupid message showed up

HappyHappy

sarNie Egg
yeah, i also want to watch this drama too. iwant to watch the middle to the end of this drama cause i only watch like the first two part and it seem very good. i wish there was a way to find it. i having been trying to find it for years now.

cath

sarNie Egg
this is a good lakorn, nways i was wondering if you guy have watched spicy and salt something like staring ning and touch. because they did a lots of lakorn together