Lakornpuenbarn Stars

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey! i wonder can you post screen captures from old borans beside those recent ones...because most of recent ones, i'm pretty sure most of people already saw it...so i would like to see old ones... :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I can do the old ones..But I want to do Tep 3 Reur Doo first then go do the old ones...You know..Save the best for later lol...But yea..I do sc's for every lakorn anyways...My computer is full of pictures, interviews and everything...Running slow to lol...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thanamas thank you so much for the cap.. they are so nice. you did a great job. cant wait for you to post some other lakorn cap up..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea I can do the old ones..But I want to do Tep 3 Reur Doo first then go do the old ones...You know..Save the best for later lol...But yea..I do sc's for every lakorn anyways...My computer is full of pictures, interviews and everything...Running slow to lol...
[post="34526"][/post]​
okay! i will wait but i still look around your pictures. LOL i wish i can save it but not..this computer isn't mine. -_- ooh i understand you about computer runs slow..i think i will get a computer by next month if my uncle will be willing to buy me one..it's so expensive one..sony vaio..the best.. :D i do wanted alienware but tooo $$. <_< when i get one, i would help you guys some. sorry off topic. :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Help with what..lol...but anyways Yea..I think next i'm going to do Gaew Nah Mah...Chatree and Sinee version...I don't know..