lakornsrok newbie work!FINALLY UPDATED 01/14/14 woohoo finally haha

cecilia

Staff member
awe, best is so cute in that wallpaper -- wanna see her back on good lakorn as she has improve in her last lakorn with BEE/TANG.

cecilia

Staff member
Wow .. this is beautiful : http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/dua_photos/kwan-1.jpg
Hope you don't mind me suggesting something -- i think it'll be nice if you set the top layer to SCREEN to make those shinny things show transparent a bit.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
thank you everyone for the comments...
@cecilia: its ok, id like u to give me suggstions because i want to become bettter..thanks for the idea
Here is one of supposedly poster lol which it doesnt look like it..lol but for my ff My Prince Charming!:p Kwan and WIn forever!!yess!!i love theM! :wub: :heart: :slapandkissse3:

one with no texts but the title

thank you all for the comments..it encourages me alot..i would love to post up my new ff wen awesome dua is done with the trailer..excited! :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
your work are cute.. and hmm i do agree with ceci a bit.. but you can also just lower the capacity or whatyoumacallit.. ahaha i havent touched ps in forever.. so umm.. ignore what i said ahahaha...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ok here is one of the prince charming set too..min and om!!just a simple one...thanks everyone for the comments..u all make better ones than mine :thumbsup:
@aikoden:thanks for the comment, ur still awesome and good even if u havent photoshop for a long time :clap2: