LaLa's Artwork

sulad

sarNie Adult
A artwork that I did awhile ago, but never got the since to post it up! Well hope you guys like it! :D

Traditional Classic : Tik K.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Some Icon that I did! Sorry it's not the best because I'm just a newbie at makin Icons! But hope you guys will like it! :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ur artworks are so beautiful! and so nice! i wish i could be that creative! cause i seem to never improve on my artworks! nice job on the icons too really cute!keep up the good work!! :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
New wallie! Thank you for the comments!:D

Fearless Sexy :

Candy11

sarNie Egg
I can't believe you made all that by yourself... It takes a lot of scale to do that... Not like me, i'm poor at photoshop... AND YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY! Grrrrrgh! your artwork is driving me crazy... But still love it though... ;P

sulad

sarNie Adult
----> I want to thank you all those that comments that I never gotten to say thank you. I really appreciate your comments, I too also admire those that comments who also is skillful on graphic. ^_^

Can't believe it had been over a year already that I haven't share my work here. Just got back to touching Photoshop again, so just wanted to share some work that I did awhile ago that I haven't share here. Not the best, since I am still learning everytime I touch photoshop. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it. :D

Icons :

Banner/Avater Set :

Wallie :