Lao Family slain in NC

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Any one hear about this. It happen in North Carolina. I feel so bad for the family esp. that little boy.

Authorities: 100 leads in slain NC family case, gun may have ties to Minnesota
CONOVER, N.C. –

Brian Tzeo lived in a refugee camp in Laos before emigrating to the U.S. for a better life. He eventually got married and had children, including a long awaited son to carry his name after his family moved to a small town in western North Carolina.

...more to the story ... http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/234280/

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
That's just sad.. but wtf..he had an affair. how dumb is that .. <_< ..anyways, may his family rest in peace..I see that they are gonna air this in American Most Wanted, I have to see it. By the way, does anyone know when exactly when it comes on, becuz last time it aired on Friday..I thought it usually air on Saturday..so does this mean they move it back...???

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
That's just sad.. but wtf..he had an affair. how dumb is that .. <_< ..anyways, may his family rest in peace..I see that they are gonna air this in American Most Wanted, I have to see it. By the way, does anyone know when exactly when it comes on, becuz last time it aired on Friday..I thought it usually air on Saturday..so does this mean they move it back...???

Check on HULU (www.hulu.com) ... and search for 'America's Most Wanted' .... I think it aired last weekend but I'm not sure tho ... me gonna go watch it now

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Last time i heard they we're MIEN people..... i use to work with one of their cousins...... crazy what drugs can do to youuuu....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omfg .. is MIA Lek ... how U doin? ...

but yea ... feel sorry for the dad...
lol Kenny your such a dork.... i'm doing good and what about you mister?

at first i felt sorry for the dad but after what i heard about him and his wife illegally sneaking Opium within the states..... nah.... he's the reason for their death i think....crazy what people would do for money.....

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
oh, goodness. who DOESN'T have an affair?
the world...these days. olden days. it's all the same. no one can keep their pants on long enough to have just ONE significant other.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
lol Kenny your such a dork.... i'm doing good and what about you mister?

at first i felt sorry for the dad but after what i heard about him and his wife illegally sneaking Opium within the states..... nah.... he's the reason for their death i think....crazy what people would do for money.....

haha ... im still alive n kiccin ...

Yea, that affair n opium thingy-ma-jig prolly got his family killed ... but I jux dunt get Y the dude killed that lil boy .. that jux sad ..

Too bad the killer committed suicide or else he'll spent the rest of his life behind bar bendin' ova for someone

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
grrr...i dont have time to subscribe to that site right now...but i know ant to read the full article. So if the killer commited suicide, then why would this me on AMW? Oh, AMW should still air on Saturdays, i just saw one about 2 Sats ago.

Just like here in Elgin IL...3 of my friends died with a week of each other, 2 of them are Laos. That's sad!