Current....

Royal Flag...

During French Protectorate...

From 1952 to 1975

Nationalist Government during the 1960

During the IndoChina Regime

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wow so pretty the Laos flag i never knew they have different design :lol: thx for sharing it vilasaeng

dee

sarNie Egg
I knew the flag use to be a three headed elephant..but didn't know there was more....kewl...i like the three headed elephant best out of all...thanks for sharing... :D

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH I didn't know this until my brother came back with Laotian history in Lao and I was skimming through it and found those flag and I had my father read it for me... It's really interesting how the Laotian tell their come about....

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I only knew about the three headed elephant. It's cool that they had different flags. I like the three headed elephant flag the best too.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
wow so many flags. my grandfather always did tell me that the three headed elephants was real during the time of magic and all those stuff. and i always said yea right your weird. keke! me and my grandfather have cennects. keke! anyways then he said how did the people in our time know how it look if not for some fro along time ago to draw it and wirte about. this left me with curiosity. keke!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
i like our latest one still, because im use to it but nice fine =)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Vanida said:
wow so pretty the Laos flag i never knew they have different design :lol: thx for sharing it vilasaeng
[post="38152"][/post]​
same here girl i never knew...wow change a lot

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
vannitda Posted Nov 6 2005, 10:58 AM
wow so many flags. my grandfather always did tell me that the three headed elephants was real during the time of magic and all those stuff. and i always said yea right your weird. keke! me and my grandfather have cennects. keke! anyways then he said how did the people in our time know how it look if not for some fro along time ago to draw it and wirte about. this left me with curiosity. keke!
Yes, it true... The birth of Lao Country is very interesting... I tell you gals and guys about it when I find the time to type it down....

Keomany

Music.heal.All
vilasaeng said:
Yes, it true... The birth of Lao Country is very interesting... I tell you gals and guys about it when I find the time to type it down....
[post="40002"][/post]​
if u dont mine telling i want to know :D

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
My dad doesnt like the three elephant one, Im not sure why but I think it's because it was when the French was there...I'm not sure...I'll ask and get back to you guys on that.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
My dad only respected the 3 Headed Elephant flag. Says the current flag is a Communist flag. The 3 Headed Elephant flag with the French flag in the corner is the one where the French was there. The flag under it is the original 3 Headed Elephant.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
~Sandy~ said:
My dad only respected the 3 Headed Elephant flag. Says the current flag is a Communist flag. The 3 Headed Elephant flag with the French flag in the corner is the one where the French was there. The flag under it is the original 3 Headed Elephant.
[post="40773"][/post]​
Maybe it's the way you have it...I'm not for sure...Let me ask and I'll get back to you...Because I used to have the one with the 3 elephants hanging in my car...I think that its the current one he doesnt like...I know its one of them.

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
~Sandy~ said:
[post="40773"][/post]​
Yeah thats what my parents tell me too.They Even bought me a whole book on the history of laos and stuff to read. Its Like Super Thick but its given me a Bunch of things to think about.