Laos Sarn Members Photo!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
hahhaha, yah, u look pist off kid.

and i guess if regan's gonna be standing on the cool brooklyn bridge, i'll represent the border town hotel i pimp skanky men at :lol: (being a mamasan is hardwork, i tell ya) :
lol :lol:

Nice shades, hehe where exactly is that place?

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
GOT BORED SO WANTED TO POST UP SOME OF MY PICJURRSS.
IONO WHY PEOPLE BE SAYIN I LEWK BLACK && MEXICAN ! LOL
DO I ILL HAVE TO SAY NO AHHA.

:loool:

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
GOT BORED SO WANTED TO POST UP SOME OF MY PICJURRSS.
IONO WHY PEOPLE BE SAYIN I LEWK BLACK && MEXICAN ! LOL
DO I ILL HAVE TO SAY NO AHHA.

:loool:
Ahaha, people say I look Mexican, Hawaiian, Samoan, pretty much everything except Lao so no worries. ^_^
Anyway, I'm bored out of my mind so I might as well post some photos while I'm here.

Me and my little cousin

I was watching Sung Tong when I took the picture. :p

I told her to put on an angry face when Sung found his mother and her servants eating people.

Me and my friends in school. I'm on the far left.

That's just the picture in my profile at a larger size so you can actually see what we're doing.

If you notice I like the color blue a lot. ^_^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
lol :lol:

Nice shades, hehe where exactly is that place?
gracias chica, i'm a big collector of cheap shades. they're my $5 gas station mini-market stunna shades :D Rosarito is in Mexico, it's the beach region closest to California, total border-tourist-town. great to chillax at for cheap seafood, cheap luxury spa, and hotel stay. great concerts happen down there too, so this summer it's all Rosarito on the brain :) maybe someday u can join :D

loser12: i can see the black and mexican, u got those hot lucious lips :lol: very cute

kenshin: yeah u boys look like ur havin' fun pullin' some power ranger moves there kiddo. nice hair, wanna trade? n ur neicey is total adorableness, tell her i say hi :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
whats wrong with the brooklyn bridge? lol
notice how i mentioned the brookly bridge as being "COOL," so there's definitely nothing wrong with the bridge, hahha, but i dunno about the guy standing on the bridge, he looks a little upset, so there's GOT to be SOMETHAANG wrong with him :lol: maybe constipated? or needs to pee at the moment? who knows... hahhaa

reagan1986

sarNie Egg
mann minus 0 degrees! which is under 32 F, i was so damn cold my feet, hands and ears were frozen, lol how'd you feel and look? LOL and to add onto that it was raining and windy LOL
only thing missing was ICEMAN!,

noungning

Heartless
what are u talking... that's normal weather! and iceman, he's right there... looking weird as if he needed to use the toilet asap hahaha :p

noungning

Heartless
how do u post up pics here?
see that square that looks like a green mountain with an orange dot? click on it, it'd ask for a link and just put the link of ur picture there and click ok. or u can copy and paste this
Code:
[img]http://YOURLINK[/img]

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Kenshin! that last picture is funnie and ur little cousin is so adorable!

this is my myspace pic as of right now

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
HEY NAT!!!! ^^^^^^^

well i guess i should put one of me up!!!

hittin it up mini golfing!!

my baller status...hahaha

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
I've posted a whole bunch of my pics from Laos.. haha .. but heres my myspace pictures haha
( i know.. I'm a camera whore)

wrong camera.. thats what happens when theres too much papparazzi!! :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you're very beautiful mz. Tina. No worries about being the camera whore. If you're confident enough then show it. ;)

I like your hair.. it looks so healthy.