linda06

sarNie Hatchling
i like ur hair in the 3rd pic ^^

I haven't clicked here for awhile >___<

random eh..

me n my friend i got cut off xD ...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Ty very much you guys for those nice compliments!!! now let's all reciprocate and start showing some off...... where the heck is Reagan?? he's one of the few that's started this thread.... lol and you too kit!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just went through the whole thread like a stalker and looked at all your photos. :D

I want to post too.. does it have to be pictures of humans though?

Temple07

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone,

Plan on visiting Laos & Thailand next year. Just wondering where I can go in Laos or Thailand to get pictures taken in traditonal Lao/Thai outfits. I always see those at my mother's friends homes where they are in thai outfits. The good photo shops not the one that makes your face look so pale.

If you have any, can you post.

Thanks a million,
NSK

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Ok I have been circling around this topic section for awhile, deciding whether I should post or what - and THEN, I decided to really post but ALAS!!! - - - I hadn't taken any great pictures so I chose the next best picture of me. It's a silly one, like all the rest of my pictures *big smile*

I also have a myspace if you want to see.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=205733431
nice picture love the eyes make up

noungning

Heartless
Hi everyone,

Plan on visiting Laos & Thailand next year. Just wondering where I can go in Laos or Thailand to get pictures taken in traditonal Lao/Thai outfits. I always see those at my mother's friends homes where they are in thai outfits. The good photo shops not the one that makes your face look so pale.

If you have any, can you post.

Thanks a million,
NSK
there are many places, especially in the city. if u stay in vientiane, there's plenty of places that does the traditional dresses. but their dresses are more updated, when we went to look for the traditional dress, they were telling us that those types of pictures and dresses are almost non-existant anymore because they wear like an updated revamp version of the tradition clothing... it looks pretty... but they do put sooooo much make up on us. as for sharing, sorry, no can do.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Ty very much you guys for those nice compliments!!! now let's all reciprocate and start showing some off...... where the heck is Reagan?? he's one of the few that's started this thread.... lol and you too kit!!
hahaha but u already know what i look like :)