Lay Reetai (ch3) [Unconfirm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i got the news from fans @ polyplus webboard but it was awhile back. i dont think it was ever confirm

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope tis not confirmed I want Ken but not Pang. I think she is pretty but her acting is not all that. Ken is too good for her, lol. I do want to see Ken with someone else since its always Janie/Aom/Ann all the time. I would love to see Ken with Bee Namthip, they're both gorgeous people. I think Ken is taller than her.. maybe but Bee is really tall though.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whaaww! but i luv it tat way...AOM..ANN & JANIE...esp. Aom...argh! good actress or not...i juz want another Ken lakorn....even more after Sawan Being..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha. i wonder who will be Ken's next co-star. it would be great to see him with Rita or maybe Aff since he hasnt work with them yet.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't like pong...there is something about her!!!hummmm....anyways i would love to see KEN with JOY S. or with FONG, AUMP, and KOB...he he he he...i really want to see that happen....well, i don't really care....all i care is that ken is HOT...and SEXY too...VERY NICE BODY!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
pang? hmm...I like her but with ken? wow...I don't think this is a good pairing...are they trying to promote her? she's alright but...not liking the idea of her an ken...but then again...if dan and ae made a cute couple...they might be able to pull this off

fanny

sarNie Adult
umm i don't know about this pairing, its odd.
very odd couple...i wonder what were they thinking to pair this two up. first of all, she's not n'ek type...second of all, she cant act. they want to pair her up w/my hottie ken. i have to skip on this one.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Ken and Pang?????????? not so sure about this. i would rather see him again with Janie, Ann or Aom but Pang :eek: sorry i love Ken but there's just no way i can picture him with Pang. sorry to say but i might skip this one as much as i love Ken i am not a fan of Pang. fingers cross by an chance is it way to late for them to change the n'ek????

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
WHATTTTTTTT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! they need to change the nang ek. OMG PANG IS A BIG NO NO! she is sooooooooooooooo not nang ek material. OMG ewwwww NO!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah I actually started liking Pang a bit since Maya Pissaward she looked cuter in that lakorn.. she wasn't as annoying as she normally is... maybe because they made my ann the annoying character in that lakorn. But hmm Pang and Ken I gotta check this out...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah but too much lakron of her especially from exact...i don't know...i guess its because of ken that i want to watch....

Status
Not open for further replies.