Learn HMONG LEES/Green Language

Does anyone know where i can learn those. My mom is hmong lees but ima so far from her i cant even communicate with her. I speak white and is interested in learning to speak Green and Lees. ANyone help me please.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
contact me! :). kuv yog moob lees. hahahahahahahahaha i think the only way for you to learn it is to communicate with your mom in moob lees. at first it will sound funny at the tongue but eventually your tongue will get use to the way of saying a specific word. but i really do recommend moob lees! since it is the other hmong dialect and since not alot of people know it :D

val

sarNie Adult
its good to know other languages but one should never give up his/her own language. xxxmixx_maixx is right communicate with your mom and have her help you

xxmiss_maixx said:
contact me! :). kuv yog moob lees. hahahahahahahahaha i think the only way for you to learn it is to communicate with your mom in moob lees. at first it will sound funny at the tongue but eventually your tongue will get use to the way of saying a specific word. but i really do recommend moob lees! since it is the other hmong dialect and since not alot of people know it :D
[post="169445"][/post]​
Your great! Its good that you know hmoob lees/ntsuab. Its kinda weird for me to communicate with my mom cause she be wondering why in the world i be wanting to know and all... Thou i find it interesting. If you can tell me how do you say this...

Hello niam tais, how are you doing?
I am doing fine.

Can anyone translate that for me. Can you do it... thanks :D

slee00

sarNie Adult
yingerbug said:
Hello niam tais, how are you doing?
I am doing fine.

Can anyone translate that for me. Can you do it... thanks :D
[post="169847"][/post]​

" Nyob Zoo Nam Tais...Koj nyob le caag? Kuv los noj qaab nyob zoo hab..."

slee00

sarNie Adult
Has lug moob ntsuab hab sau ntawm moob ntsuab yog ib txuj kev kws zoo kawg nkaus le. Kuv ntseeg tau has tas kev has lug mas tsi yog has moob ntsuab xwb tabsis mas moob dlawb los ib yaam nkaus...yog koj practice lawm hab yuav tau nrug lwm tug sib txuam lug taag moog le hab yuav tau lug sau ntawv uake txhaj yuav paab tau koj txuj kev kawm.... Kuv xaav has tas lub moob ntsuab tsi tshuam nyuab pes tsawg...yog koj noog hab practice lawm koj yuav kawm tau sai vim has tas koj twb muaj Moob Ntsuab le blood nyob huv koj lub cev lawm...koj yuav kawm tau zoo....

Kuv zoo sab kws koj xaav kawm....yog muaj dlaabtsi, tsi txhob ua sab miv, sau ntawv rua peb le maam paab koj hab...

Sib ntsib dlau ...

val

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
Has lug moob ntsuab hab sau ntawm moob ntsuab yog ib txuj kev kws zoo kawg nkaus le. Kuv ntseeg tau has tas kev has lug mas tsi yog has moob ntsuab xwb tabsis mas moob dlawb los ib yaam nkaus...yog koj practice lawm hab yuav tau nrug lwm tug sib txuam lug taag moog le hab yuav tau lug sau ntawv uake txhaj yuav paab tau koj txuj kev kawm.... Kuv xaav has tas lub moob ntsuab tsi tshuam nyuab pes tsawg...yog koj noog hab practice lawm koj yuav kawm tau sai vim has tas koj twb muaj Moob Ntsuab le blood nyob huv koj lub cev lawm...koj yuav kawm tau zoo....

Kuv zoo sab kws koj xaav kawm....yog muaj dlaabtsi, tsi txhob ua sab miv, sau ntawv rua peb le maam paab koj hab...

Sib ntsib dlau ...
[post="169878"][/post]​
hey you are soo good...compare to me i could read but can't write that good like you slee00

kermint

sarNie Adult
val said:
its good to know other languages but one should never give up his/her own language. xxxmixx_maixx is right communicate with your mom and have her help you
[post="169656"][/post]​
totally agree with you that its good to know other languages but should never give up his/her own language. i think the better way if you know 2 languages that's good for you to communicate with your mom/dad.

slee00

sarNie Adult
UA tsaug os, VAL.... Kuv xaav mas koj yeej keej heev le hab. Yog yuav has qhov keej xwb mas peb cov quas puj yeej keej hab ua tau ntau yaam dlejnum heev le. Muaj ib qhov kws peb ua tau kws yeej kag mas yog thaum peb fall in love ntawd...mas peb ua tau rua puab cov txiv neej qaug quav taag rua peb le...ua rua puab nyob tsi taug mov hab hu tsi taug dlej rua txuj kev ncu peb xwb...puas yog?

Kuv laam has kuam funny xwb! Txhob xaav le caag os!

kthao

sarNie Egg
Its good that you all know hmoob lees thiab hmoob dawb as for me its very difficult for me because I'm mix with a 50% chinese, 25% thai and 25% hmong. Which it is too complicated for me cause I have to learn how to read and write all of them so that I know how to comunicate with my family members....so good luck with what you guys are doing...keep up the good work...bye bye for now...catch you guys later....need to learn more of my thai language... :wavecry: