leaving me

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
my sister just got accepted to a college out of town and she's going to be leaving me! omg it's so sad! I grew up sclose to all my siblings and now almost everybody is gone! there's the younger ones but they're like more than 10 years younger than me. I'm the oldest now and it's going to so lonely...man I don't know how other kids who are the only child in the family does it man. gosh...can't wait until when I get the chance to leave too...not going to be until another 4 years! dang that's hella far away.... :lmao: why!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thats how life is, you wont lived together forever. people will move away and you will meet new people. :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
my sister just got accepted to a college out of town and she's going to be leaving me! omg it's so sad! I grew up sclose to all my siblings and now almost everybody is gone! there's the younger ones but they're like more than 10 years younger than me. I'm the oldest now and it's going to so lonely...man I don't know how other kids who are the only child in the family does it man. gosh...can't wait until when I get the chance to leave too...not going to be until another 4 years! dang that's hella far away.... :lmao: why!!!
wat college is she going to?