Lee Jun Ki

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
sarN said:
he very beautiful i do evny him :wub:
[post="96934"][/post]​
haha agree beautiful man =)
at first I dun like him...
in the end of My Girl he looks HOT love his hairstyle =)

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Kristie said:
haha agree beautiful man =)
at first I dun like him...
in the end of My Girl he looks HOT love his hairstyle =)

[post="111581"][/post]​
yea...i thought he was ugly when i first saw my grl but at da end he looks ok n i felt sorry for him cuz lee da hae doesnt like him :(

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
New Giordano pics - Junki and Hyori replaced Jung Woo Sung and Jeon Jihyun as the new models. JDG remains.

credit scribbles @soompi // Rain Inter

I noticed that every forum i go they open a thread for lee Junki LOL
oh Junki Fever~~
btw love Hyori's smile ^_^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

Top stars Eric and Lee Jun Ki has once again caught the attention of the media-- both young actors are scheduled to feature in the same drama this year.

Lee Jun Ki and Eric both received casting requests from an upcoming action drama (planned to be released in October) called 'The Time of the Dog and Wolf'. Both actors were the number one choices for the highly anticipated drama, and, according to the production company, is highly likely to participate.

'The Time of the Dog and Wolf' tells the story of two men's friendship and love. The plot revolves around two best friends, who are willingly to die for each other, falling in love with the same woman.

On the basis of casting the two stars, a insider commented, "Yes, phone calls have been placed back and forth with Eric and Lee Jun Ki's management company. We can say that the terms, right now, are looking positive, but we cannot guarantee that both will be casted in the final round."

Eric and Lee Jun Ki are Korea's hottest young actors today. Both have charmed the audiences with their different and unique charismas and appearances. They are the top two number one choices for CFs, movies, and dramas. The news of them being in the same drama has caught the attention of many people.

credits: yahoo.co.kr, mtstarnews, translated by: TW1NKLE (me)

credit : TW1NKLE @ soompi // Rain Inter

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Eric AND Junki?!! Whoa! Two of the hottest korean stars at the moment. If they were in a series together, that will bring in some major ratings. ^_^ Haha, and thanks for the pictures. Hyori is pretty...

sisii

Jun Ki is hott! Anyone saw him in Lee Soo Young video Grace and Secret? omo omo major hottie and he is such a good actor. Used to saw his CF before he was famous but I didn't know who he was. After his movie Flying Boys he totally caught my attention and later My Girl came of course.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^How was the movie? I've heard of it but I don't know if I want to watch it.

I love the Grace MV! Junki is hot and the song is really good too. ^_^

sisii

^The movie was good althought Junki had orange hair lol. He wears tight in this movie! haha

I just love his acting in that MV. Yes he made me cry :wavecry: The way he shows his emotions..you can feel what he's feeling. The only problem is that I didn't get the mv lol Who does he really love? His friend, that girl who saved him from the accident, likes him and he likes her too right? Then the other girl came into the story and I think she got jealous of the other girl. Junki kept on having tears coming out of his eyes. Does this mean he can feel the pain of the one he loves?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^My cousin told me that it was because of that accident, that he had to get surgery...and that girl gave him her other eye. Everytime that she cried, he would also cry...yeah something like that. I think that Junki likes the new girl more...I mean, they did go on the hot air balloon ride and all...^_^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sisii said:
Jun Ki is hott! Anyone saw him in Lee Soo Young video Grace and Secret? omo omo major hottie and he is such a good actor. Used to saw his CF before he was famous but I didn't know who he was. After his movie Flying Boys he totally caught my attention and later My Girl came of course.
[post="113795"][/post]​

hahah i agree he was hot in the video..honestly I dont know much about Lee i only seen his audition once...and i havent seen any of the movie he is in..i am looking for the kings man...but dont know where I could d.l it? anyone?

sisii

^ I haven't seen The Kings man yet. It got good ratings in Korea. Btw Keomany, Hero looks super cute in that gif :p

JaM said:
^My cousin told me that it was because of that accident, that he had to get surgery...and that girl gave him her other eye. Everytime that she cried, he would also cry...yeah something like that. I think that Junki likes the new girl more...I mean, they did go on the hot air balloon ride and all...^_^
[post="114679"][/post]​
awww that's soo sweet! Yeah I soo envy her for going on a hot air balloon ride with Junki and he placed his hand on hers -_- . In the second part of LSY mv Secret he kiss her on the forehead at the end.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sisii said:
^ I haven't seen The Kings man yet. It got good ratings in Korea. Btw Keomany, Hero looks super cute in that gif :p
hey sisii, yea i heard it was and it cost them a bunch too..i wish i know where to d.l the movie really want to see it..

ohh thanks Hero is a cutie pie..yes he is...

minidee

sarNie Egg
no offense to lee jun ki fans, but i thought he was pretty lame in My Girl. I was SOOO relieved that he didn't end up with lee da hae. He is so girly and he practically cried in every scene. He is soooo girly, can't stand looking at him.

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
Well to al the girls think that he likes the new girl. He doesn't like her, it's just sympathy for beacuse he can't love her back. Also the scene that she gets to go on the hot air balloon was junki's girlfriends idea that the new girl should go on first. Cause the new girl is scare of heights and junki is the only one who knows how to use it. Also the holding hands part, he's only comforting her not to be scare at all. you have to watch All he MVs to it There were like three of them to gather. But the end he chose his girlfriend instead of the new girl.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
too sad i never had time to finish my girl cuz its soo long..but lee was not that great there but he still a hottie...

that picture is too hott...