LeeWan Thread (Kim Hyung Soo)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ana said:
LOL!! I understand what u mean..lol..she isn't exactlly beautiful :lol: . I thought she was so ugly in "Wolf's Temptation"..ahahaha..then when I watched LGTTB I realize the lead chick is her..lol..she looked better in LGTTB :)

The swimming pool scene..blah...I dun count that as a kiss <_< :lol:
I hate the ending when they make it so complicated for the main character to get eachother :rolleyes: .Like when she knew that she's NOT related to Lee Wan she still chose to leave :rolleyes: .That was stupid :huh:

I have been obsessing over him..lol..but now I'm obsess over se7en :wub:
Too many good looking dude poppping up everywhere..LOL... :shocked:

[post="96283"][/post]​
I agree with u, too much good looking dude popping up. Same for me. I'm obsess with se7en :wub:. Too many dude on my lists, can't keep track all of them. Lee Wan have a very acttractive eyes and smile.

Ana

sarNie Adult
A new movie that's filmed in Japan. Starring Leewan & Naki Yoko.

IPB Image [ 그때난죽기로했다/ そのどき わたしは しぬことにした / I've decided to die, then. ] IPB Image
A new movie that's filmed in Japan. Starring Leewan & Naki Yoko.
Release Date: 2006-02-00
Genre: Drama
-----------
IPB Image synopsis:
모든 것을 갖췄지만 스스로의 삶에 회의를 느껴 자살을 결심한 여자가 있다. 자살에 실패한 후 여자는 정신병원에 입원하게 되고 그 곳에서 그림을 통한 유토피아를 꿈꾸는 화가를 만난다.
-----------
IPB Image synopsis translated:
There's a woman(NAKI YOKO) who kept everything shut from her life and thought her life was unsettled. She then decided to commit suicide, but failed. After she failed commiting suicide, she was checked in the Mental Hospital. Later on in the mental hospital, she meets an artist ( I think that character's LEEWAN.)
-----------

-CREDIT TO ??@ SOOMPI

Ana

sarNie Adult

Lee Wan

With his easy-going manner and piercing eyes, rising star Lee Wan is turning out to be summer’s hottest commodity.

As a cast member of the drama “Let’s go to the Beach,” a show about a team of lifeguards and their summer adventures, Lee contributes a new approach to acting that is being praised by critics.

His credits include major roles in the television dramas “Little Women” and “Snow White.” But his most memorable role? (You’ll have to tune into “Showbiz” to find out!)

With his sister, the widely loved Korean actress, Kim Tae-hee, Lee was also selected as a friendship ambassador for Switzerland in 2004. The siblings recently took off on an 8-day trip to Switzerland to enjoy the European sights and sounds.

More fit than he’s ever been, Lee told “Showbiz” that he lost 6 kg in his new role. But not to worry. As focused as he is on work, Lee checks out his Web site whenever he can, to check out what his devoted fans are saying.

-Credit to www.arirang.co.kr/TV/Show_Biz_Online

Ana

sarNie Adult
Lee Wan @ the 42nd Baiksang Arts Awards 2006 -April 14,2006

Credits: rubie @ 42nd Baiksang Art Awards thread @ Soompi and syah4brit ~

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Ana said:
Lee Wan @ the 42nd Baiksang Arts Awards 2006 -April 14,2006

Credits: rubie @ 42nd Baiksang Art Awards thread @ Soompi and syah4brit ~
[post="105714"][/post]​
OMG did lee wan get a haircut? :blink:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg i can't believe i didn't find him attractive when i see this thread... because i saw him in heaven's tree recently.. i mean OH MY GOSH!!! he's sooo hot... especially his bod! :w000t:

who's his younger sister, kim tae hee? anyone post her pic???

omg that's her from stairway to heaven, forbidden love, and love story in harvard??? damned hotness/cuteness really run in the family! :eek: she's one of my favorite actresses ever since forbidden love. :wub:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
omg i can't believe i didn't find him attractive when i see this thread... because i saw him in heaven's tree recently.. i mean OH MY GOSH!!! he's sooo hot... especially his bod! :w000t:

who's his younger sister, kim tae hee? anyone post her pic???

omg that's her from stairway to heaven, forbidden love, and love story in harvard??? damned hotness/cuteness really run in the family! :eek: she's one of my favorite actresses ever since forbidden love. :wub:

[post="106245"][/post]​
but i thought he was hotter in "lets go to the beach"

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mini_mouse said:
but i thought he was hotter in "lets go to the beach"
[post="106389"][/post]​
i haven't see let's go to the beach yet.. i'm really trying to get it in LQ to watch it since it has junjin and his sister, kim tae hee in it... :wub: so that's hwy i cna't say he's hot in lgthb yet... so far i saw him in heaven's tree... omg he made me went crazy... especially his gangster looking... at first, he's not that cute at the beginning until he finally spoke to PSH and see different side of him... :wub: that's how i found him attractive then became crazy after he changed his looks to gangster looking... wowwwwwwww

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:

i haven't see let's go to the beach yet.. i'm really trying to get it in LQ to watch it since it has junjin and his sister, kim tae hee in it... :wub: so that's hwy i cna't say he's hot in lgthb yet... so far i saw him in heaven's tree... omg he made me went crazy... especially his gangster looking... at first, he's not that cute at the beginning until he finally spoke to PSH and see different side of him... :wub: that's how i found him attractive then became crazy after he changed his looks to gangster looking... wowwwwwwww

[post="106419"][/post]​
then u should really watch it but da plot isnt good thou :D
but he looks better in it cuz his hair isnt dat short or long

danny

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for posting those pic. of him....
getter hotter by the minutes....hahaha
i have to go and get the clip of him at the 42nd Baiksang Art Awards
he's looking fine there....lol...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yea! I Love Lee Wan. He's HOTTT B)
Kim Tae Hee is not his younger sis, she's 5 years older then him.
I agree I liked Lee Wan In LGTTB more he was cuter and gotta luv his hair in there :wub: . But HT he was still sexy. He look so different in all 3 series I watch him in. Snow White he was chubby, young, cute. LGTTB he was freaking hot 1st time seeing him and damn gr8 body and face B) .HT he was a sexy gangster more mature :sweat: .

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Prisna said:
I agree with u, too much good looking dude popping up. Same for me. I'm obsess with se7en :wub:. Too many dude on my lists, can't keep track all of them. Lee Wan have a very acttractive eyes and smile.
[post="96674"][/post]​
same here
heres my list lol

1) se7en :wub:
2) choi shi won
3) lee wan