Left Work 4 lakorn

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
Hey guys
I just want to sare this with you
Today I left work early, early just so I can get home and finish watching my lakorn.
Is that sad or what. But I think is worth it, wait until school start and I'm watching a good show. :w000t:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha did u read the topic " You might be a FOB ..." if u skip work or school just to finsh ur favoite lakonr .. u might be a FOB hahhaa but it all cool girl cuz i done it before myself !

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
hahah its okay i use to diss my exs all the time for anime and i would lie to them that my mom wont let me out =P

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I've done this hehe.. I even skip class to catch my fav. lakorn online

L

lalalek

well to tell you the truth i never had to miss class for Lakorns, cause it comes on during the morning and i never get to miss any of it..i have night classes that's why!!! hahah you guys got some funny story!!!! i don't know..just not into lakorns like then now......i'm just so sick and tired of lusting over nam-now movies!!!!! but it's cool, i hope i get my grove back!!!!! :lmao:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lol that's funny. because i didn't skip classes but i watched it at overnight, only had a few hours of sleep, then suffered to go to school staying awake. -__-;;

but now i don't watch any lakorns anymore... i watch kdramas... weird, because kdramas are something that i would do anything to miss the class just see those kdramas instead of lakorns. ^^;; and now i think i soon am into jdramas/twdramas... i just watched 'my little chef' and 'mars'... very interesting...

however, kdramas will be always my favorite than others. as for japanese, animes are the best. =] and taiwan, is alright... i don't really know anyone from there. =\

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Left work..Called in Sick...I've done it all.. LOL :lmao:

But not lately though, there's nothing worth missing my busy days anymore. Back in the old days, there were tons of great lakorns.

Hiatus

Super Momo
I skipped couple of classes to go watch movies or lakorn or kdrama lol but i dont have a job TT_TT

me too ..before i love to skipped classe to watched thai lakorn because can wait...and sometimes don't sleep 'til i done it....now i just bring my cd to my work and then go to the meeting romm and watched it...fortunally, my boss is really nice ...like he says i just have to done my work and respect the time :lol:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahaha instead or skipping class or anything I'd just stay up all night till it's finished and try to make i through the next day staying awake ahah that prolly explains the circ;es i have under my eyes -__-

slee00

sarNie Adult
I have called in sick because I stayed up too late watching lakorns when I rent them! I would stayed up allnight until 4-5 am and cant get up to go to work...so I called in sick...and as soon as my husband left for work at noon time, I went back to watching the rest of the lakorn! mannnnnnnn This is getting too heavy for me! Phewwwwwwww

Saifah

bite me x___
i never done that but i brought my lakorn to school. I bring my portable dvd player to school with the lakorns i burned out... is that weird, i watched it in class too, well my kick back classes.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
We'll see tomorrow...l i sit in front of a computer all day with nothing to do.... and Obizgo is very tempting during work hours :lol:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
We'll see tomorrow...l i sit in front of a computer all day with nothing to do.... and Obizgo is very tempting during work hours :lol:
[post="143244"][/post]​
Very... very tempting!!! :shocked: