Leh Kularb (Master One)

annea

sarNie Adult
im not a big fan of her as well, but she was alrite....hehe...but he character annoys me sometimes..but the lakorn ws good thou..

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg that's really ta's hair in jao ying khor taan??? OMG!! i like him with his japanese hair style long but cute!! i'll watch this lakorn just for him. lol

calla

sarNie Adult
im not a big fan of her as well, but she was alrite....hehe...but he character annoys me sometimes..but the lakorn ws good thou..
ok, i just rent part 1.....i love the lakorn and Ta, but i really can't stand Noon. her voice, the way she looks and everything about. her acting isn't natural, i just can't force myself to watch it anymore. i give up......i'll just wait for LEH KULARB.
and i think that Ta is cuter and JAO YING KOR TAAN. :blush:

annea

sarNie Adult
OmG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he look so freakin cute there....on Ta, thank u for cutting ur hair...hahahahaha...he is adorable...awwwww.....our wish came true Tinah!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
it goes with his role so they probaly made him cut it..lol..i bet hes gonna grow it back

yep our wish came true annea!

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.....i like his former hair better, but anyways.....he's still so cute as always.
hey....i think Kik Danai is Ta's brother in the lakorn, because on that clip look like they have a family photoshoot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm i wonder if all those guys are gonna fall in love with Yard..hehe

I also think Kik might be Tah's brother. Didn't they say all the 4 guys are brothers? and since they was all taking pictures together too

amika.

sarNie Egg
hehehe...i think they all will fall for Yard....ehhe...since she's like a rose, but w/ tricks...hehehe...cant wait how the lakorn will go...hehehe...wow, a p'ek who is a player and a n'ek who is looking for revenge..saucy! hehehe..

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, Tinah.....this lakorn from Master One ? how come Ta used to says..its from TV Scene..?

omg...by the way....i love this new skin.....its too cute. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, Tinah.....this lakorn from Master One ? how come Ta used to says..its from TV Scene..?

omg...by the way....i love this new skin.....its too cute
yep its from MasterOne cuz when they had the opening ceremony the host from SeSan said its MasterOne production

calla

sarNie Adult
hmm, i think Master One and TV Scene from the same company...lolz
because Ta used to say it himself that its a TV Scene's lakorn.
anyways.....i wanna see some cute pix with Ta and Yard. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep its probaly the same company calla

cuz I saw the producer of Tv Scene at the opening ceremony

maybe just that Master One has different crew? just like Hung Monga and PJJ

heres a pic of the producer of Tv Scene

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YaY!!! Ta has a new hair cut. he looks soooooo cute. finally he cut his hair. i don't like Yardthip. her voice and acting is annoying. oh i wish nang aek was someone else would have been better. but i'll give this la korn a try. because i like Ta. the story plot does sound very interesting, nang aek looking for revenge with pra aek family. Ta play as playboy again cool. he'll portray it well again. yeah his la korn with Noon was alright. i don't like her acting either, it's not natural and her voice is very irritating. if nang aek was someone else would have been better and i would enjoy it more. but i watch it because i like Ta. i hope he will get to pair up with Namfon Patcharin again in the future like maybe toward the end of 2007 they would have a new la korn together again would be great.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
So who are all the cast members? Mmm Tah =] What a hottie. I don't mind Yardthip. I think she's actually pretty good. I didn't like her, but after watching her lakorn with Donut where she played the pregnant younger sister... I changed my mind. She can actually act, not to mention she is also very pretty. I'm just excited that Tah is in a revenge/drama lakorn. Woohoo! :yahoo: