Leh Kularb (Master One)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well according to sunny at spicy yard told tah about her using him and he was upset and sad that yard faked the pregnancy.....and i think yard gonna get shot too by the inlaw....

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, everything has already been revealed. yard confront tah that she was using him to seek revenge on the family and tah found out his mothers past with yards family. i thought maybe he would find out on his own but guess not. i love the fact that they didnt wait til the very last epi to reveal everything. i dont remember when was the last time i saw a good revenge drama. is klien kaew consider one?

i dont think yard loves him at all which is odd lol. but i feel so bad for tah when yard told him the truth. the preview for next epi looks sooo good. its wrapping it really well!

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... I wonder if at the end Yard will die? Not sure... From what I see, Yard and Tah will not get together in this lakorn =(

Anyways, it is soooooooooooo good. Cannot wait for the new episodes!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i dont think she deserves to die though. that would be so wrong.

i hope the ending is unexpected like the lakorn had been.

vina_lek

is tah mad or anything? i think it would be good if he just understood & still loved her. now i can see yard falling for him then.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg episode 13 was so unexpected. yard told ta everything. i felt so sorry for him. i'm having a feeling that yard is starting to like ta because she cried after telling ta that they should divorce when she was pretending to be drunk. man, i hope yard doesn't die cause i will be sad. :( hopefully ta and yard will end up together somehow.

i also think yard will soon forget her revenge plot cause in the preview when ta's mom was going to open that door and then she was like don't go or something like that. such a good drama though. i love it!! x]

tinah

sarNie Coma
tah was more hurt than mad at yard. maybe he will forgive her?..as for the next epi, looks like yard will save tah's mom from the fire. how cruel of Tao!

theres like 2 more epi left so they have plenty of time to wrap up since everything is already revealed

azntgr

sarNie Egg
it seems like yard is feeling bad for lying to tah, but doesn't feel bad for hurting the mom. so maybe she is developing feelings for him, because if she completely didn't like him, she wouldn't look like she's about to cry. she's just denying her feelings rite now. ja. =D

max

sarNie Elites
Maybe there will be a dramatic twist and Tah and Yard will end up together? Not sure. I know, it would be too sad if Yard died =( So I hope that she does not!

maijune

SarNie Adult
you guys kept mentioned yard might die in the end...what's makes you guys think so...she got shot by the mom or someone else?...just curious....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i have a feeling that yard has no feelings for tah but you guys mentioned that she was crying...so maybe....i hope they get together though....gosh i have a feeling part end would be so unexpected....arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!killing me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

max

sarNie Elites
Maybe IF Tah dies, Yard will realize how much she truly loves him? Haha... it should be very good!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i feel so sorry for Ta. Yard is so mean to him. that was so cold when she said i never love you, just use you for revenge, i'm not pregnant. wonder if they will end up together. i can't wait for the next episode which is the ending already. it kind of end too fast. first i doubted Yard acting but after i saw her in this la korn. she fit this role a lot. she play it well, she look sexy and pretty in here. Ta look cute in here. his short hair and the clothes that he wore in here make him look very cute. i want to see him and Yard pair up again but s u c k s!! that their new la korn he play as the bad guy.