Let's Chat!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hey Sarnies,

I'm back from the dead. At least I think I am. You know I feel like I'm missing that thrive for thai lakorn and entertainment lately. I want to get back into it and then I realize it's not thai but it's Sarnworld. I miss our big chatroom and how everyone was going at it. I miss checking to see how many people log onto sarnworld at once. So I thought maybe I should start something. Hey just because the economy is down doesn't mean Sarnies should be down too. *wink*

Miss Kay brought up an idea. She and I wants to use Camfrog (Live video chat) and if anyone else is interested let's chat together. We can chat about thai entertainment or hey can just use it as a hang out place. Let's start the new year making more friends.

So where's all my little ones. Did you forgot about your big sis already? Miss kay will give all the infos about how camfrog works and etc. COme on what are you waiting for? *ahem* beside the infos that is. Hehehe...

I really do sound like I'm advertising. Miss Kay pay me!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
We can create our own stickam room too and password protect it to exclusively sarNies lol ^.^ no download needed but camfrog looks good.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Okay if you guys are interested just go to http://www.camfrog.com and download and install..I already have a room ready..just have to change the name of the room later..add me as your friend..my SN is : MiSs_Kae and IM me when you see me on haha..tell me youre from here though so I won't think ure the weirdos on camfrog haha..

KKrystal and I were talking about the room and we think it'll be a good idea for a nice little Karaoke contest weekly..like a billboards chart.."Who will stay on top the longest? Who will get booted up fast?..etc."..Also we'll have like a party time when we turn on music and just dance haha..and also some time for some Thai language learning by the one and only Professor MiSs Kay...keke

come on everyone!! let's do this!! reply please...